My first month of unicycling - Video mash up

Thanks for the compliments! I guess the main thing I do different from most others is that I analyze a skill upfront, see how I can break it down into requirements or prerequisites so that I can tick them off one by one.
Since many skills have an overlap in those prerequisites it’s obviously much faster if you leverage on skills that you already master.
In such a way the first thing I did when getting on a uni was finding the stance (right foot forward) that I was already used to from biking and since I was already used to hop on the bike as well, this naturally felt good to do on the uni as well.
From there on mounting went pretty fast as well, since I started to rely on hopping directly after the mount.
And so on and so on I just build on what I already know or can do…

As @elpuebloUNIdo said I did mention that I’m working on describing my learning technique in dept, hoping that it can be of benifit to others as well :wink:

I want to ride rough terrain, downhill, freeride stuff. Trials, some street and maybe a bit of flatland (just to experience it at least once).

1 Like