Muni spots in Ontario Canada

Hi everyone

i wanted to get in some good muni this august and was wondering if anyone knew of any good Muni spots in southern Ontario (GTA/Durham region)…

I was looking for some DH spots too (all the places around me seem to be xc which i find kind of boring unless its super technical).

The only good place i’ve found so far is Blue Mountain but its too far away and i don’t have all the gear (or the money to rent all the gear everytime) to ride there.

I have thought about trying to get into one of the closed down ski resorts (that don’t do anything in the summer) but i’m not sure.

anyone know any good places/have any ideas?

thanks

not a lot of DH specific around here if Blue Mountain is off your list :slight_smile:

Check out this page to find trails near you. remember they they are rated by mountain bikers…they may hate an awesome unicycling trail.

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/trails-around-the-world/canada-trails/trails-canada-ontario/pls_4528crx.aspx

Yup, keep talking to mountain bikers and looking online. But trails that are great for mountain bikes are not necessarily favorites for unicycles. The trails we like, from a bicycle standpoint, tend to be short, and really hard. :slight_smile:

but certainly worth checking out :slight_smile:

cool thanks for that :stuck_out_tongue: i found one listed in my town but its a good 20 minute walk so maybe :stuck_out_tongue: i might just try the trails across the road again if i have time :stuck_out_tongue: i just gotta deal with a lot of dirt jumpers :confused:

There is a very steep hill there that ive always wanted to ride, but if you fall you or your uni or both end up in a river so :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, only way to know how a trail rides is to ride it!