MUni race in Memphis Apr 4

How do we go about registering for the Wolfman Duathlon?

I’m waiting till we get closer to gametime before I register. You know how the Spring Weather is around here. It could be sunk.

Bugman

Oh how i wish I could…

I’ll pump a few Krispy Cremes just in case, but the chance of me coming are slim to none. I already have time off to meet up with Chirokid at the weekend of April 23 - 25 to MUni in Eastern Kentucky. What’s the chance of getting you to join us in Kentucky?

Bill

Still not sure. I am in a transition with one of my employees over the next month. The guy we hired to replace him mentioned to me that he has some scheduling conflicts in April, so I may have an opportunity to make a change to benefit him w/o making it seem like I want to change.

Like I said I work out my days off in the month of December, and try not to vary from that through out the year. If I do it then everyone will do it and there will be utter chaos at the store. I already get more time off every year than I have ever in my entire life, and though my schedule is fairly rigid I can’t really complain.

Hey Bugman,

I’m trying to get a ride together for April 24th, Saturday - IN the ATLANTA area! Available?

E-mail me at :
tommy@memphisunicycleclub.com

That is the same weekend that Bill and Keith are meeting in KY. I actually work that Saturday. I haven’t been able to get it changed yet, and am still trying to figure out when this new guy needs to adjust his schedule. I’ll let everyone know. Of course the very next weekend I am off 4 days!

Tommy

Sounds like you have a reason to be in Atlanta besides uni. If not, why not join us in Kentucky? It would be fun to ride with you again. This time I’ll be able to ride much more of the terrain than last time.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Yes. My step-son is getting married in the fall and there is a bridal shower that my wife is attending. While the girls are “showering” I’m going to get muddy. As of now, Amy Drummond said that John and one of their boys would be interested in going out but to date no commitments. I would like to ride with you again, too. It will happen soon, I’m sure. The community is too small for our paths not to cross.

Tommy

Tommy

Congrats to your step son!

Bill