Muni in the alps

I’m thinking of organising a week in the alps in june.
Probably somewhere like valloire and staying in a chalet.
To make this easier I’d like to know who would be interested.

Entry for the event is open to anyone from any country.

Re: Muni in the alps

I’ve considered something like this in order to take the
lifts up and cycle down. Not much of an uphiller yet.

I’m interested, but need some idea of cost.

Arnold the Aardvark

I keep looking at photos of a holiday in Switzerland the other year with MUni in mind. I could easily be tempted.

Phil, just me

We regularly take our two wheeled machines to the Pyranees. There are loads of good routes and plenty of cheap hotels. Getting the ski lift up and then throwing yourself down is definitely the best bit but there are some nice trails too.

You might wna to consider it.

Re: Re: Muni in the alps

Ditto. Ditto.

Ditto.

Sounds like a great idea to me!
Neil

meeeeeeee.

Joe

If we go in early june to somewhere like Morzine (which is probably the best place to go) then it’ll be about £350

that’s flights, transfers, accomodation and a lift pass

only 350?!? If I can get that kinda deal for flying across the pond, and a week of fun in the alps, I’ll deffenatlly go. I’ll have to get my VISA in order for this one…

Chex

remember the conversions! plus other expenses that would certainly bump it up a bit…

Re: Muni in the alps

Checkernuts <Checkernuts.fj1pa@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

> only 350?!? If I can get that kinda deal for flying across the pond, and
> a week of fun in the alps, I’ll deffenatlly go. I’ll have to get my VISA
> in order for this one…

Hold hard, young Checkenuts… JRs in the UK, not the US, his pond is
smaller than yours. I think you’ll find the 350ukp is including a flight
from the UK, not anywhere in the world. Also remember that there are about
1.5 usd to the ukp.

Anyhow, Joe, I’m interested.

Sarah
– Union of UK Unicyclists
By and for UK riders

I’d want to go definetly I’ve never been to colorado other than in a plane while it unloaded and loaded some people. My parents would probaby like it for an early summervacation(which i am hoping on because they would only let me go if it was a whole family vacation. Mainly because my parents have noticed im a little klutzy and goofy, but they have registered it as me being a retard(notice my retard avatar). So going anywhere out of the houses radius alone is a big deal. So i want to go, but my parents would have to spring for it, I have a 50/50 chance of going because my parents like quick vacations to somewhere without theme parks. and they both love to ski so I guess you could count me in if you want.

Eric

Your kidding right?

I’m from Bologna, in three hours of car I can arrive in Alps, I like Muni a lot…
So I could be really interested!