MUni for all?

i own one loverly custom muni and an old batterd crank twisted old "24 and i was just wondering if a muni would be suitible for all types of riding including just road riding and iding while juggling?

or is it time to invest??

bungle

Depends what muni you have. Either way I doubt it would be perfect for any of the things you mention, but you could certainly do them to an extent, just not as well as say a 20/24" for idling or a 26/29" road uni for urban use. If you have the cash, why not go for another uni? They’re relatively cheap!

muni for all

im not really good on the muni maybe i should invest in a freestyle uni or a smaller "20 or "19 trials? where in uk r u?

I used my muni as the general-purpose unicycle before the fleet expanded. It’ll work, but you will wear the tyre out faster on the tarmac than on the trail.

I invested in a smooth tyre (fireball, but something like a Hookworm looks the job) and some shorter cranks to convert the muni into a faster pavement cycle, you could give that a try.

Phil

I was using a friends Muni for a while on pavement, and it performed better than my torker. The muni also had the fireball tire on it, and the PSI was signifigantly lowered than normal, which made for a fairly comfortable ride.