MUni Article in Dirt Rag Magazine

I’ve just been informed that an article that I wrote about Mountain Unicycling has been published in issue 136 of Dirt Rag Magazine. Dirt Rag is a mountain bike magazine that some refer to as the bible of MTB magazines. The article along with numerous photos starts on page 82 and there’s a cool contributor bio of me on page 6.

Anyway I encourage as many of you as can afford to go and get a copy. Maybe if the magazine editor experiences a bump in sales due to MUni articles they’ll consider publishing more MUni articles.

The mag is available at local bike shops and bookstores. It should also be viewable online at http://www.dirtragmag.com/print/issue.php?thumb_issue_number=136&iss=current in a few days.

Enjoy, I sure am!

Gregg,
Great job!
Little by little, the exposure is growing.
keep up the good work.

I don’t understand?

What don’t you understand? It seems pretty straightforward?

Looks like it’s not online yet.

Lol… why do you keep saying this?

he doesn’t understand!?! duh that’s why, please give Shaun a break.

They did sort-of the same article a few years ago.

he’s an american, he can’t help being slow…

Just like how Aussies can’t stop screwing sheep? And sucking at unicycling!

hahaha, dude the sheep jokes are supposed to be aimed at New Zealand. n00b.

Australia is shrimp on the barbie. and if anyone, no matter where they’re from, says that ‘joke’ we hate them for it because it’s idiots that say that.

and it’s just me that sucks at unicycling. heaps of Aussie riders own…

lol He’s right.

me or catboy?

Not always, NZ and OZ alike are in the land DOWN UNDER… my waistline. But New Zealand is way cooler than OZ could ever wish to be, EVERYONE knows that. Besides, I wasn’t joking, Aussies really do screw sheep!!!

That shrimp thing makes us fat Americans too hungry, not to mention it isn’t funny, other than the fact that it makes you dirty sheep-screwing, knee-dropping, wankers get all flustered up and your stupid accent gets thicker. Like this: “Oy tink oy ad an apohstrayphee! eff oy steck’a dejereedoh dayp en meh bungoh oy moyt fat lehrd enef tha ee moit leh may sook ehs deek!”

Kiwis, however, are like: “Stupid sheep-screwin’ aussies, they’ll never learn that stickin’ aboriginal instruments in their cloaca doesn’t gain you any respeck, aye?”

Either way, aussies do suck at unicycling. Case in point: Andrew Carter, the best one you poor S.o.B.'s got!!!

you’re an idiot.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: quit looking in the mirror when you type.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hahahahahahaha.

Looks like the article isn’t available online. If anyone expresses an interest I’ll scan the article and post it. Let me know.

Sure, I’d like to see it.

Click here if you’d like to read the article in PDF format.

This is copyrighted material so if the magazine sends me a nasty-gram I’ll have to pull the link.

Enjoy!