Munchen unicyclists (English)

I will visit Munchen 28/6/2004-9/7/2004.
I want to meet unicyclists
I live in Australia

Debbie

Hey Debbie!

Do you mean MUC? Munich?
I live here in Munich… but im just a beginner in trial… (~37cm on a bench, sh), and just 13 years old.
Where in Munich you’ll stay?

greets,
Tassilo

Yes, Munich

[QUOTE]
Original geschrieben von Tassilo
[B]Hey Debbie!

Do you mean MUC? Munich?

Yes, Munich (above Starnberg).
What is MUC?

I live here in Munich… but im just a beginner in trial… (~37cm on a bench, sh), and just 13 years old.

Good - keep practicing. Are you a member of a unicycle club in Munich?

Where in Munich you’ll stay?

I do not know where I will stay. I first must find where the unicycle clubs are.

Deb.

Hey Debbie,

MUC is the international abbreviation for Munich.
I’m leaving in the South-East part of Munich.
I am a member of an unicycle and bike-artistic club.
There I do with some other guys unicycling formation-riding.
We are practising one time per week, normally on Friday afternoon. If you are interested to come several times, I can ask my coach, if it’s possible. I don’t know if there are some other unicycling-clubs in Munic.

How old are you? Are you doing some muni/trial as well?

greets from Munich,

Tassilo

[QUOTE]
Original geschrieben von Tassilo
[B]I am a member of an unicycle and bike-artistic club.
There I do with some other guys unicycling formation-riding.

Wow that is great! I would love to see your formation riding.

We are practising one time per week, normally on Friday afternoon. If you are interested to come several times, I can ask my coach, if it’s possible.

Yes I would like to come one time to watch or join in. Maybe Friday 2nd July. Please ask your coach. Does your coach speak english? If yes, then please ask for his/her email address for me.

Where do you meet to practice and what time?

I am 30 years old. I teach students from 8years to 18years how to unicycle and juggle here in Australia and would love to see you ride and also share some ideas with your coach.

I have not done any trials riding.
I love muni and I am the Australian Womens Muni champion.

Will you ride unicycles on Saturday 3rd July or Sunday 4th July? Or does your coach teach other classes on these days that I may go to?

Thankyou Tassilo for your help.
Deb

I will book my plane tickets soon. I am still planning to come to Munich (MUC). Thanks Tassilo for answering and giving me some information. I will try to visit your club when I am in Munich.

Is there anybody else who lives in or near Munich and does unicycling?
Is there any other unicycle clubs or circus clubs in or near Munich?

Deb.