I looked up in the help file again about mounts.

The “rear mount” I was trying to explain is called the jump mount. This is
working pretty well for me.

The other one where you start with the seat under you and the unicycle behind
you is called the reverse mount. I have tried this a few times and I think it
just needs some more practice to get. Seems pretty akward right now.

Andy Arhelger