Mountain Unicycling Meet in Madrid, Spain

I would like to share with everyone this information about the Mountain Unicycling Meet in Madrid, Spain. This meeting is held every year, and in 2009 I had the opportunity to attend for the fist time! I have attended nine Unicons and several international events but I assure you that this is one of the funnest event I’ve attended!!! :smiley:

Here is the info:

Hello dear unicyclists friends!

We already have the dates for the upcoming EMM - Encuentro de Monociclos de Montaña (Mountain Unicycling Meet) 2013.

The convention will take place in Madrid’s Sierra de Madrid from May 1st to the 5th. Since we’ll be in the mountains we’ll make the most of it by going on two mountain routes and do some natural Trial. We will also have Flat, Freestyle, workshops, games, cheap beer and many more suprises! More info soon with the schedule, prices, etc…

In the meantime, we would be grateful if those of you who are interested could write here to let us know, so we can have an estimate of how many people we’ll be expecting. To get a feel of what you can find there, here is last year’s event video: :wink:

You can also follow here the original announcement in Spanish:

Hope to see you soon!!

Why are the prices so high that weekend :confused: I planned to go, but over 250 euro for the ticket on such short route without any luggage is definitely too much if you want to take uni as well. Maybe another time :slight_smile:

Have fun there