mountain unicycle video?

Hi everyone. I saw a vid on youtube some months ago and it had this leik, guy who was doing crazy mountain unicyling. he did stuff like a drop off a rock in the snow and steep snow hills but it had no-snow stuff to. anyway, i want to watch it but i cant find it anywhere :frowning: does anyone know where it is? the guy had long hair if that helps. =p
thanks guys

this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OQVTcjJFp0

the 2 riders are Jackie (i have no clue what your last name is), and Jerrick Crites.

edit: all i have to say is…

DAMN I"M GOOD.

That sounds like Jackie (goatsonunicycles).

thats weird… that vid looks familiar and one of the guys looks the same but its not the one i was thinking of… im having deja vu!!!
thanks though. =] he’s on this forum?

Yup,

His username is “Goats On Unicycles”, his name is Jackie.

omg unibikeling thanks!

i went to the other videos he made and i found it. i guess he took footage from one and put it in the other.
yay!

whys it called mary contrary?

haha, everyone’s posting my videos. I feel absolutely ADORED!!!
Haha, I’m glad you like my video… it’s not all that good though… the footage is soooo old.

EDIT: It’s called Mary Contrary because I didn’t really want to use one of the more generic names. Heh…

oh i see. i think its really good especilly since its old. u shoud make a new 1 soon. =]

Methinks perhaps you are thinking of Kris Holm lol.

EDIT: Jackie, for the record this post is a complement.

Also I just noticed the “long hair” bit.

That’s what I thought at first. But apparently not:

+1 on the compliment to Goats.

thats a sweet video. awesomely edited and great song choice

Jackie, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen that video, but it is awesome. It’s so freaking extreme, I don’t think I’ve seen any other muni videos like it. You FLY.