Mountain bike unicycle

pardon my third world geographical ignorance here
is moving to louisiana a good or a bad thing?

:wink:

I’m not sure. It might be a bad thing. But moving to Minnesota is a good thing.

Carol

In deference, response posted here.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Hey everybody,

I’m still around. I hope all is well in the uni world. Unfortunately, the relocation (and the lingering unpacking which is still not finished) and a new (and very hectic) position at work, along with a back injury (also at work), have prevented me from searching around for places to ride. I haven’t even unpacked my computer yet (the reason you haven’t been subjected to my mindless chatter as of late). I check up on you all periodically from work, but always get interrupted before I get a chance to add any input to the many interesting posts. And I haven’t had time to travel north and ride with the fun crowds at the MUC/DUC. Sadly, the unibike and muni’s have collected a layer of dust. I hope to rectify this problem shortly. As for Louisiana, the jury’s still out, but so far it’s been more good than bad. However, I was tempted recently by an opening within the company in the land of the Blue Shift. Being half unpacked could be construed as being half packed. And the company seems to enjoy moving me around. You never know when the unibike may be coming to a town near you!

And the 1 hour 100 miler stuff was actually only 40 miles, at a little under four hours. Someone else (much younger and more talented) was doin’ that 70mph stuff.

Have fun!