Motorama!!

Yes… the unicycle event at Motorama in Harrisburg pulled through. I just wanted to post a brief forum on my appreciation for everybody who came down and rode, filmed, or just watched our event.
We rocked the west wing of that complex.
I’m sure much more will be written about this but I just wanted to be the first so…

-Tim

Good times…

Next year lets get twice as many riders out for it.

Too tired to write any more :slight_smile:

I just want to thank Joe for putting this all together in the first place, and for bringing all that wood to build stuff. It was a really good time. It was cool that so many riders made it down there. Hopefully people got some good footage of the event.

One thing that I thought was pretty cool was that they put a unicyclist on the award plaques for the event. It was actually a copy of the biker picture with the frame and front wheel removed, but its the thought that counts.

See some of you in Toronto in a few days.

Ben

Motorama results are posted at

http://www.natrials.com/2003/motorama.php.

Looks like they omitted Jon from the results by mistake. Jon can you email me at nycjoe@aol.com with your full name and email address. I’ll see if I can fix that, if you want. Also, Tim - did you mention that you have a new email address? If so, lmk so I can let you know when the next event is.

Joe