Motorama 2005

Im planning on coming. i might be able to get away on friday… what time do i need to be there to help (at the latest). see you there!

We’ll start building around 10am on Friday. and hopefully finish around 5-6pm. Joe

somebody got that link kickin around that i can checjk out and register. didnt know you had to do it beforehand. :thinking:

This pre-entry form needs to be postmarked by Feb 1 to allow time for them to process your entry and mail stuff back to you:

http://www.motoramaassoc.com/motor_trialsentryform.php

This saves you the trouble of waiting in line to register the morning of the competition. You can register on Saturday morning too, between 8-10, if you want to decide last minute whether or not you will be there.

The Motorama form is pretty confusing. Just circle “unicycle” and pay $30. I’ll collect an additional $10 from each unicycle competitor at the competition to cover additional build costs which Motorama will not be covering.

Joe

aight. sounds good. oh yeah leavin early friday to drive down so imma be there to help build.

Looks like we’ll have a good turnout again. Last year a lot of last minute riders showed up totalling 25.

Does anyone know how to contact Ryan Atkins to see if he can make it? Please update this list if you have any changes.

Fairly definite attendees (15)
Brian Maw
Jeff Prosa
Trip
Frank
Nick
Chris Wonderly
Merrill
Mike carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Uniracer
Joel Burgess
Jordan
DK

Other possible attendees (5):
Nick DiJohn
Lester
Mike Menichini
Dave Kimmel
Plumbline

Helping Friday with course setup (9)
Mike Carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Wonderly
Prosa
Maw
Merrill
Uniracer

Brian Maw
Jeff Prosa
Trip
Frank
Nick
Chris Wonderly
Merrill
Mike carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Uniracer
Joel Burgess
Jordan
DK
Nick DiJohn
Kevin O’Brien

Lester
Mike Menichini
Dave Kimmel
Plumbline

Mike Carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Wonderly
Prosa
Maw
Merrill
Uniracer
Kevin O’Brien

Brian Maw
Jeff Prosa
Trip
Frank
Nick
Chris Wonderly
Merrill
Mike carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Uniracer
Joel Burgess
Jordan
DK
Nick DiJohn
Kevin O’Brien
Wolfgang

Lester
Mike Menichini
Dave Kimmel
Plumbline

Mike Carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Wonderly
Prosa
Maw
Merrill
Uniracer
Kevin O’Brien

hey do i have to send in that waiver with the payment or can i sign the waiver when i get there? yeah im over 18 too

I’m coming to motorama, as you can tell by Obie putting me on the list. i will be leaving friday after work. approx. how long does it take to get to the hotel (merril, Kev,) from the bus stop? can i get picked up (merril?) also, Kev, reserve me a copy of the movie.

Motorama = OMFG W00tZorZ!!!111

noted. Joel is now bring the movies

Shadow - pm me and I’ll give you my cell and we can arrange someone picking you up at the bus, discuss arrival times etc. There will be a bunch of us with cars, so someone can handle this.

Uniracer - Since you are 18, you are right - you don’t need the waiver. You can sign up between 8-10 on Saturday, or send the form in before Feb 1.

Fairly definite attendees (18)
Brian Maw
Jeff Prosa
Trip
Frank
Nick
Chris Wonderly
Merrill
Mike carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Uniracer
Joel Burgess
Jordan
DK
Nick DiJohn
Kevin O’Brien
Wolfgang

Other possible attendees (4):
Lester
Mike Menichini
Dave Kimmel
Plumbline

Helping Friday with course setup (10)
Mike Carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Wonderly
Prosa
Maw
Merrill
Uniracer
Kevin O’Brien

john glazer is coming up with me

you can add me to the list of fairly definite attendees too. I’ll be mailing in my registration form tomorrow.
dave kimmel

I might be going, I am not going to do a pre-entry form though. If I end up going I will sign up on saturday.

Fairly definite attendees (21)
Brian Maw
Jeff Prosa
Trip
Frank
Nick
Chris Wonderly
Merrill
Mike carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Uniracer
Joel Burgess
Jordan
DK
Nick DiJohn
Kevin O’Brien
Wolfgang
Dave Kimmel
John Glazer
uni412

Other possible attendees (4):
Lester
Mike Menichini
Plumbline
Siafirede

Helping Friday with course setup (10)
Mike Carroll
Ben
Joey
Dan
Wonderly
Prosa
Maw
Merrill
Uniracer
Kevin O’Brien

Pre entries needed to be postmarked today. If you didn’t send one off (I just did like 4 hours ago) you may be in for a more expensive entry. Last year I got charged for admittance and the competition fee.

Joe,

Are we using the same rules and judging as last year?

Yes. Sound reasonable to you? Any suggestions?

It worked good last year. Only thing I would change is update to the newest edition of the u-system. That is, 1 point per line. Other than that, I say leave it alone. If it ain’t broke…