More movie info...

Will this be free to watch?

Shaun, I sent you a couple of clips. the rest I have to split up because they are too big to send.

Guys the clips are due. What have yall come up with? Anyone got any finished products?

KH.

hey shaun if you go on IM i have a couple more clips you can have

I still haven’t had a stinking video camera yet. Supposed to be able to pick it up wendsday (hopefully for real this time). If Shaun can wait untill next friday or so I got some stuff I can film for him, other wise looks like I’m out.:frowning:

~Forrest

hey man i would love to give you some footage but i dont know if the quality is gonna be good enough. is it just for an internet video? if it is then i should be ok.

its like 640x480 i think. is that ok? all the stuff i would send was filmed on i clear day and the light is pretty good in most of the shots.

Cheers,
Max

If it’s as good as the vid you made before, yeah that’s good enough. The footage is all due in two wednesday, but I was suppose to have all of it today except for I moved it back fro Kaori.

-Shaun Johanneson

Looks like the main riders will be:

Shaun Johanneson
Jerad Glatt
Keaton Miller
Kaori Matsuzawa
Kelly Hickman
Ryan Atkins
Jeff L.

More riders, but those people will have either a half part or full. The rest of the riders will be put into threes or in to the friends part. Expect maybe one three person song. If I get footage from a few of the people of course.

-Shaun Johanneson

Can’t wait to see how it turns out! Looks like a great line-up!

I would’ve contributed myself. But, with all of the essays I’ve been having to write lately, I’ve not the time nor energy. As well, I’d rather watch other people ride, than my own footy:p

Hey Shaun, sorry I wasn’t able to film anything for you. I must sound stupid saying my camera will be done and then it’s not, then it’s still not… but those people at Best Buy are SLOW. :frowning:

I know I mentioned earlier that I would hve some stuff but the stuff I got I wasn’t impressed with and I didn’t like it, the only stuff that was taken of me that I liked I have yet to recieve, and filming now is out of the question since I hurt myself. I can’t wait to see what you have put together though.