More input needed.

Unisk8r, those Cokers are teh sexy… but there’s something odd about those pictures… what’s up with the spoke patterns?

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me… it appears as if 1/2 the wheel is built with a 3-cross pattern and the other 1/2 is built with a 4-cross pattern. Is that some kind of optical illusion? Camera angle?

BTW, the thread title made me think of Number Five: “neeeeed inpuuuut”

Must be the angle. First 2 pics are 4-cross pattern. 3rd pic has a 3-cross. With the newest big-flange (100mm flange diameter) hub from Tommy Miller, I use 14 1/8" spokes.

So for the new coker frame, maybe a “handlebar post” of 1 1/8" OD, so a std. bar stem or clamp can fit over it. This bar post would extend forward off the seat tube itself, so it wouldn’t interfere with anyone’s seat post, and so the seat could still be placed as short as possible for the frame to fit more riders. Length would have to be long enough to fit various handlebars (either just in front of the saddle, or further forward), but not so long as to make some of us “envious”!

Oh my god! I used to love that movie when I was younger but no one I know has ever heard of it!

Yeah, that’s exactly why I still use the stock handle even for long distance road rides.

Joe

I use the gb4 setup (two bars in front), for everything. It doesnt make it hard to bail out at all. I do agree with some others though that the best stock seat option for the new coker should be the KH standard style. It would appeal to a lot more people.