Montana De Oro MUni

Saturday’s ride at Montana De Oro State Park, Ca. Up to Hazard Peak, and back down.

Awesome video.

Nice riding. I am envious of the landscape, and the groovy music definitely doesn’t do it any harm. I also have never seen a fast forward used so effectively in another unicycling video–hilarious.

Awesome video.

Nice riding. I am envious of the landscape, and the groovy music definitely doesn’t do it any harm. I also have never seen a fast forward used so effectively in another unicycling video–hilarious.

I have embedded the video for people’s convenience . Hope you don’t mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rEVOVMGfFh4

Thanks

I have tried to embed videos and have had marginal success.

As for the fast forward: The fish eye lens on the gopro camera makes it difficult to discern the features right in front of you. I made one video where I was riding over jumps and such, and the camera did not do the experience justice. So, fast forward keeps things moving and shows the forward motion for those clips - the details of the terrain would be lost at speed, but they really dont show up anyway. The parrot cam does show how uneventful a UPD is for those who are unfamiliar… check the outtakes.

I also tried some pan-cropping to keep things interesting. Actual camera motion would be better but I was doing this by myself.