Monrovia Temperatures

At 01:53 PM 8/6/97 PDT, you wrote:
> FYI: The high temperature yesterday in Morovia, CA, was 113 degrees F.
> Today’s predicted high is 112. I hope we don’t get a hot spell like this
> at next year’s NUC!
>
> Craig Milo Rogers

At least it’s a dry heat . . .

Guess who was visiting my house today (108 degrees predicted)? That’s right, Mr.
Air Conditioning Repair Man! It’s okay now, so don’t be afraid to sign up for
lodging at my house for the MUni Weekend!

Stay on Top, John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone http://www.calweb.com/~unifoss/index.htm

“Mountain Unicycle Nut”

Re: Monrovia Temperatures

John Foss wrote:
>
> At 01:53 PM 8/6/97 PDT, you wrote:
> > FYI: The high temperature yesterday in Morovia, CA, was 113 degrees F.
> > Today’s predicted high is 112. I hope we don’t get a hot spell like
> > this at next year’s NUC!
> >
> > Craig Milo Rogers
>
> At least it’s a dry heat . . .
>
> Guess who was visiting my house today (108 degrees predicted)? That’s right,
> Mr. Air Conditioning Repair Man! It’s okay now, so don’t be afraid to sign up
> for lodging at my house for the MUni Weekend!
>
> Stay on Top, John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
> http://www.calweb.com/~unifoss/index.htm
>
> “Mountain Unicycle Nut”

Typically in So. Calif. the weather is cooler in July than it is in Aug. As in
this year, Aug. 1 the heat wave hit. And it was not a dry heat but rather humid.
The positive side is that it does cool down at night.

We live about 15 miles west of Monrovia and are really excited for NUC to come
here. Heat or No Heat!!

Laurie, mother of Seth (unicyclist)and 3 others in learning.

Re: Monrovia Temperatures

LAURIE <LAURIE@prodigy.net> wrote:

>Typically in So. Calif. the weather is cooler in July than it is in Aug. As in
>this year, Aug. 1 the heat wave hit. And it was not a dry heat but rather
>humid. The positive side is that it does cool down at night.

True for Sacramento as well. The air conditioning always goes off at night, and
sometimes I even have to close the window against the cold.

>We live about 15 miles west of Monrovia and are really excited for NUC to come
>here. Heat or No Heat!!
>
>Laurie, mother of Seth (unicyclist)and 3 others in learning.

Glad to hear it. I will help and try to make it a good one, for all the
first-timers from the Western half of the country. NUC finally makes it to the
West coast!!!

Stay on Top, John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone http://www.calweb.com/~unifoss/index.htm

“Never two tired” (unless I’m riding with Brett)