Moab 2004 Roll Call

Just out of curiosity, I’ve been seeing many people writing about next year at Moab. Who is planning on being there next year? I definitely want to, if I still live in the state (and possibly if I don’t).
Or maybe a better question is, who isn’t planning on coming back next year? I know it’s still pretty early to say for sure, but I’m just curious.

Re: Moab 2004 Roll Call

In article <paco.lhusz@timelimit.unicyclist.com>,
paco <paco.lhusz@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:
)
)Just out of curiosity, I’ve been seeing many people writing about next
)year at Moab. Who is planning on being there next year? I definitely
)want to, if I still live in the state (and possibly if I don’t).
)Or maybe a better question is, who isn’t planning on coming back next
)year? I know it’s still pretty early to say for sure, but I’m just
)curious.

As always, it depends on the timing, but other than schedule conflicts
I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want to come back. It was great!
-Tom

I’d love to go back and do it all over again without the cameras. I really wish I could have rode down the porcupine rim trail.

It all depends on how much money I have at the time. I can only afford so many trips in a year.

Re: Moab 2004 Roll Call

Come heck or high water, I’ll be back, and this time with family in tow. I’m hoping next year we can combine it with a general S. Utah vacation…I took an extra day this year and went to Arches on Monday. Got up early and had Delicate Arch to myself for sunrise. Like unicyclists on the Slickrock Trail, that’s something you don’t see everyday.

Next year is a UNICON year. That could cut into the travel schedule for some people.

I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to make it to the Moab Muni Fest every year. I think every other year is more likely for me. But I certainly wouldn’t complain if I can manage to fit it in the schedule every year.

Well let’s see, to go or not to go.

The drive is well over 4 hours from my place, about 5 to be exact.
Ugly scenery, just a bunch or orange rocks.
And what’s with this whole “Fins and Things” trial head 25 yards from my tent. What if we want to drive for while to go for a uni ride?
And if all that isn’t bad enough, no more riding alone! You are constantly surrounded by dozens of unicyclist of every ability level!

You know the only saying: “Misery loves company!” So I guess you can count me in!

I’ll be there next year!

Ed Hansen

oh yeah!!! Me and JonnyD are TOTALLY there next year, rain or shine, schedule or no schedule, money or no money, MUni or no MUni. I’ll be there, no matter what!!! I can’t wait!

-Jonathan Ware-

I am hoping to make it to the Moab MUni Fest in 2004. By then-- hopefully–the stiffness will be gone… the smiles, though, still linger…

rolf thompson
MMF organizer

Acccckkkkkk!
Stop all the “freedom” kissing.!
Must Puke!