Miyata Parts

Hello all

If you want Miyata unicycle Parts, Please check MYS SHOP ONLINE.


MYS have many Miyata unicycle parts.
But, now MYS cgi has some problems.
I think you can’t use credit card now.
If you want any question, please ask MYS SHOP ONLINE president Hiroshi Masuda.
masuda@mys-co.com

In Jan 27. We have Muni convention in Japan.
Maybe I take some pictures.
And after, some pictures upload my web page. [Now under construction]

Thank you

Yuichiro Kato
unikato55@hotmail.com

Kato-san, Yes PLEASE take some pictures and upload to your web page. We
would love to see them!

                            Yoroshiku,
                              Nathan

“Yuichiro_Kato” <forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:a238n5$qrp$1@laurel.tc.umn.edu
> Hello all
>
> If you want Miyata unicycle Parts, Please check MYS SHOP ONLINE.
> http://www.mys-co.com MYS have many Miyata unicycle parts. But, now MYS
> cgi has some problems. I think you can’t use credit card now. If you
> want any question, please ask MYS SHOP ONLINE president Hiroshi Masuda.
> masuda@mys-co.com
>
> *************************************************
> In Jan 27. We have Muni convention in Japan. Maybe I take some pictures.
> And after, some pictures upload my web page. [Now under construction]
>
> Thank you
>
> Yuichiro Kato unikato55@hotmail.com

Gotta love stuff that is JDM (Jap Domest. Market)

yes, pictures good

Pictures, GOOD!

No Miyata seats in America, BAD!

jagur wrote:

> yes, pictures good
>
> –
> jagur Posted via the Unicyclist Community - http://unicyclist.com/forums

MIYATA

JUA Fuyuki_Tsuchiya said.
tsuchiya@mys-co.com

To John Zanetti

MIYATA is improvable without limit by your request.
I want you that what is good and what is bad and to write concretely.

To All

Please write in, without withholding, supposing a request has you about the unicycle made from MIYATA.


I have only translated.
Yuichiro_Kato
unikato55@hotmail.com

P.S Mr. Tsuchiya was working for MIYATA. He knows anything, if it is the thing of a unicycle.

Kato-san,

> In Jan 27. We have Muni convention in Japan. Maybe I take some pictures.
> And after, some pictures upload my web page.

Good luck with the Japan Muni Convention! I hope you will do it every
year, or more often. Please take pictures. I am curious to see what people
ride on trails in Japan. I also look forward to seeing what the trails
look like!

Have a fun convention,

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone jfoss@unicycling.com www.unicycling.com

“455 newsgroup messages in a year is only 1.24 per day…” - John Foss,
trying to explain to his wife

Kato-san,

> In Jan 27. We have Muni convention in Japan. Maybe I take some pictures.
> And after, some pictures upload my web page.

Good luck with the Japan Muni Convention! I hope you will do it every
year, or more often. Please take pictures. I am curious to see what people
ride on trails in Japan. I also look forward to seeing what the trails
look like!

Have a fun convention,

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone jfoss@unicycling.com www.unicycling.com

“455 newsgroup messages in a year is only 1.24 per day…” - John Foss,
trying to explain to his wife

Wait a minute, are you sure translated into English? I mean, concretely
and without withholding? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

—Nathan

“Yuichiro_Kato” <forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:a255l5$an2$1@laurel.tc.umn.edu
> JUA Fuyuki_Tsuchiya said.
> tsuchiya@mys-co.com
>
> To John Zanetti
>
> MIYATA is improvable without limit by your request. I want you that what
> is good and what is bad and to write concretely.
>
> To All
>
> Please write in, without withholding, supposing a request has you about
> the unicycle made from MIYATA.
>
> ************************************************
> I have only translated. Yuichiro_Kato unikato55@hotmail.com
>
> P.S Mr. Tsuchiya was working for MIYATA. He knows anything, if it is the
> thing of a unicycle.

Nathan,

To be sure, I am helping translation into English from Japanese.
But, I may not understand a meaning occasionally, because English capability is because it is not perfect.
Maybe some times I will be miss.

Thank you .

>Wait a minute, are you sure translated into English? I mean, >concretely
>and without withholding? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yuichiro_Kato

have you been riding on the new Miyata Mountain Unicycle?

if you have,could you tell us how it is to ride?

also,please tell me how the MIYATA original Suspension Seat post feels when its being used by someone…

Miyata Mountain Unicycle

jagur-

>have you been riding on the new Miyata Mountain Unicycle?

Yes, I have Miyata mountain unicycle . I was riding Muni yesterday.

>if you have,could you tell us how it is to ride?

I went to the mountain (not to high) near the house yesterday am always practicing there.

>also,please tell me how the MIYATA original Suspension Seat >post feels when its being used by someone…

Miyata original suspension is high performance. I think, It is light weight and strong . Might is demonstrated on the uneven way. also, it is highly efficient that I am pleased most although it is cheap.

Yuichiro_Kato

thank you, for your fast answer to my question.

you say you are pleased that it is cheap and highly efficient

how much in American dollars is the Miyata Suspension Post?

jagur

Miyata Suspension Post

jagur-

>how much in American dollars is the Miyata Suspension Post?

Miyata Suspension post is 4980 Japanease Yen If this price is converted into US dollar…
Now…
The price of 1 dollar is 133 yen.
4980/133=37.44
Miyata suspension price is 37.44US$

I think, this suspension is only for Miyata seat.
If you want, you should get Miyata seat for Mountain unicycle.
*Since an exchange rate has change, this price fluctuates. *

Thank you