Miyata parts!

Hey everyone I have access to a lot of miyata parts for good prices as well as Chinese knock off versions of many miyata parts.

If anyone is in need of parts like seatposts and seats or other smallish stuff send me an email and I will let you know how much they will cost and such and I can bring them to Unicon.

I know getting things like seat parts can be quite hard in North America but I’m in Korea right now where Miyata is plentiful and I will be going to Tokyo in a few days which is the home of Miyata!

So let me know if there is any interest. I saw some of their new freestyle/distance riding aluminum cranks and they are beautiful.

No Q designed so that they won’t cut up your ankles. They are shaped like this so that if your ankle does hit the crank it won’t hit any sharp edges, they are also really light and hand made in Japan. Of course they weren’t cheap (65 bucks just for square taper cranks) but the seat stuff is, and general stuff is pretty cheap. I think a Flamingo is about 140 USD.

---\
   l
___/

Cheers from Asia,

Nathan

I am wondering about a Miyata 7 inch seat post extender or a new longer seat post. I am six feet two inches and just got a used Miyata Flamingo that is not quite tall enough. I am also wondering about new seat covers and if there is anywhere one can get new blue tires. This Flamingo is blue (not teal, as the picture looked) and has a fantastic blue matching tire. It works now, but I am really good at doing dumb stuff and just wondering if it is at all possible to find a replacement, should I accidentally kill the one I have.
Cheers,
PyroCelt

As far as I know you can’t get new seat covers but if you are going to be at Unicon I could pick up a seat post extender for you.

In the US it will be very hard to find original replacement parts but if you use Torker LX parts then it shouldn’t be an issue.

Hey Nathan. Hope you are enjoying the trip.

I am trying to figure out if I can get a Miyata seatpost that fits a 27.2 frame.

Any insight on this?