miniature bikes that are only 30, 20 and 10cm

Karoli, the Wheel Man

An incombustible character.
Professor Karoli travels around inside his motor driven single wheel, combining his wit and talent with a variety of stunt wheels, tall unicycles that have legs and feet, miniature bikes that are only 30, 20 and 10cm Karoli demonstrates his passion for wheels with this daring show.
A visual family show suitable for all ages. www.karoli.com

why is this guy postin again and what the heck is he talkin about

Re: miniature bikes that are only 30, 20 and 10cm

I would like to hear others’ opinions on the topic, but as far as I am concerned, this guy’s posts have become spam. All he’s done is advertize the same site over and over again, and since he’s never bothered to expand on them or post anything useful, I would like these threads enter the spam bin. This is a waste of space.

SPAM

I agree …

Only because he isn’t posting them.
It’s the same dialoge from his website.

I think he’s got someone else doing it.
Cuz, He isn’t reading/replying.

unfortunately, it appears there’s nothing we can do because he won’t reply to any original posts he’s made, he just spams the boards with new ones. mebbe if we wait long enough, he’ll go away… like a bug…

Guess I’m not following…why would he need to reply in order for a moderator to be able to move this junk to the spam folder?

well a moderator can move it to the junk folder o’ course, but he’ll just keep on posting more. without actually talking to any of the members and therefore not acknowledging the fact that we don’t want his spam here anymore. that’s all I meant.

spam2.jpg

http://www.detritus.org/sounds/real/spam-skit.ra

Re: spam

“dnm” <dmorrell@mail.com> wrote in message news:ALeae.725181$za2.112165@news.easynews.com
| <redbear55@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
| news:1114206336.292382.314910@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
|| I hit the report abuse button. I hope everyone in every newsgroups you
|| do this to also complains. You are not a christian. You are satan.
|
|
| He’s posting through Google, so I doubt it will do any good. It’s probably
| best just to filter out crossposted messages.

PLEASE – send Full Header email to…

groups-abuse@google.com
groups-support@google.com
abuse@aol.com
ToSReports@AOL.Com
tosusenet@aol.com
ToSGeneral@Aol.com
mail-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com
spam@uce.gov

pcommack@hotmail.com
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menu-internet.htm

Karoli is half of a professional performing duo from Spain. He and his parter, Boni, came to the Great Wall Marathon in China in 1993. They were pretty cool. Haven’t seen them since, but have heard various reports of really interesting and unique cycles they have, or have used in their shows. Some motorized, some pedal-powered.

I suppose one could try contacting him through his web site also, but I agree he’s probably paid someone to do marketing, and is unaware of this spamming.