milton keynes

some more clips from MK.

haven’t been able to get it in the gallery, but here’s a YouTube link.

Yeah man!
I love that vid, I watched it 3 times when you sent me the link on msn! Lol! Keep editing man, I love your style!

Rock on!
Edd

Radical! thats an awsome vid, captured the atmosphere perfect (wind an all lol)
wish i could edit like you man,
like edd says keep editing

leo

haha, i though my computer was glitching out. I guess it was the editing.

cool vid,

justin

Idk…cool video. But I thought the editing was terrible lol

some is editing, but some is my computer being skippy and stoopid- see this vid to see what i’m talking about.

when it’s skippy, i try to work with it as best as i can so hopefully it’s viewable and won’t induce epileptic fits or anything like that (i hope that noone with epilepsy is offended by that- i didn’t mean to be offensive).:o

lol tx:)

some is editing, but some is my computer being skippy and stoopid- see this vid to see what i’m talking about.

when it’s skippy, i try to work with it as best as i can so hopefully it’s viewable and won’t induce epileptic fits or anything like that (i hope that noone with epilepsy is offended by that- i didn’t mean to be offensive).:o

I thought some of the pauses and skips made the vid look pretty cool as well, but they were way to frequent and sometimes in nonbenifitial spots. I thought it was the result of editing software (as it turned out), or got messed up when he uploaded it.

Given that, the music worked w/ it pretty well.

So was this one all your computer skipping?

How about the top one, or did you do that one sometimes on purpose?

yeah, that other video really peed me off because it was the first time my computer really started skipping loads with the clips i loaded on there.

in this one, i was already aware of my computer’s tendency to do that and although much of the choppiness was unavoidable, i tried to work with it to make something that felt like it was part of the style of the video rather than a limiting factor of my software.