Merry Xmas To All WD'rs

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I’m cooking a Turkey and all the
trimmings so will be busy the rest of the day.


Gary Stein
ge.stein@verizon.net

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

Thanks Gary!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you’re all having a happy and
healthy holiday.

I’m cooking baked ziti right now. (I know, “Irish kid baking ziti for
xmas???”) But the italian side of the family loves it :wink:

-Mike K.

Gary Stein wrote:
> Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I’m cooking a Turkey and all the
> trimmings so will be busy the rest of the day.
>

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Peter N. Go

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

Merry Christmas, Gary, and all…

I’m home alone this year and feeling a bit down about it.

Hope you all are able to spend the holiday with someone you love.

Deborah

“Gary Stein” <ge.stein@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:cqi0r6$vof$1@server1.darklock.com
> Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I’m cooking a Turkey and all the
> trimmings so will be busy the rest of the day.
>
> –
> Gary Stein
> ge.stein@verizon.net
>
>
>

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

Deborah wrote:
> Merry Christmas, Gary, and all…
>
> I’m home alone this year and feeling a bit down about it.
>
> Hope you all are able to spend the holiday with someone you love.

Merry X-mas everybody!

I’m having a strange X-mas also… Just my dad and me for the last time.

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

Mike King wrote:
> I’m cooking baked ziti right now. (I know, “Irish kid baking ziti for
> xmas???”) But the italian side of the family loves it :wink:
>
> -Mike K.
>
> Gary Stein wrote:
>
>> Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I’m cooking a Turkey and all the
>> trimmings so will be busy the rest of the day.

Corned beef and cabbage for me… I’m hammed and turkeyed out.

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

“John R. Marshall” <hotrodder@softhome.net> wrote in message
news:cqitfe$ng8$2@server1.darklock.com
> Mike King wrote:
> > I’m cooking baked ziti right now. (I know, “Irish kid baking ziti for
>> xmas???”) But the italian side of the family loves it :wink:
>>
>> -Mike K.
>>
>> Gary Stein wrote:
>>[color=darkred]
>>> Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I’m cooking a Turkey and all the
>>> trimmings so will be busy the rest of the day.
>
> Corned beef and cabbage for me… I’m hammed and turkeyed out.
>[/color]
I love a good hunk of Corned Beef (one trick for great Corned Beef is to add
two tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar to the cooking water), the best part is
making soup the next day using the liquid the Corned Beef was cooked in
after you skim the fat of the top of it. I get a package of dried mixed
beans for making bean soup and use that in the Corned Beef broth and add a
bit of Onion and Garlic.

Gary Stein

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

“John R. Marshall” <hotrodder@softhome.net> wrote in message
news:cqitac$ng8$1@server1.darklock.com
> Deborah wrote:
>> Merry Christmas, Gary, and all…
>>
>> I’m home alone this year and feeling a bit down about it.
>>
>> Hope you all are able to spend the holiday with someone you love.
>
> Merry X-mas everybody!
>
> I’m having a strange X-mas also… Just my dad and me for the last time.

Well I know it’s hard but remember that lots of people missed the last
Christmas with loved ones who passed so you will have that memory to cherish
after he’s gone. My prayers are with you and your Dad John.

Gary Stein

Re: Merry Xmas To All WD’rs

“Deborah” <deborah@home.invalid.com> wrote in message
news:cqifsh$cad$1@server1.darklock.com
> Merry Christmas, Gary, and all…
>
> I’m home alone this year and feeling a bit down about it.
>
> Hope you all are able to spend the holiday with someone you love.
>
> Deborah

I suppose with the weather in the MIdwest flying home for the Holidays
wasn’t an attractive option. My suggestion is to find some charity that is
serving a meal on Christmas day and Volunteer to help out it is a great way
to spend what would otherwise be a lonely day. After all you get so much
more from giving then you do from receiving especialy when helping those who
really need the help.

Gary Stein

>
> “Gary Stein” <ge.stein@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:cqi0r6$vof$1@server1.darklock.com
>> Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I’m cooking a Turkey and all the
>> trimmings so will be busy the rest of the day.
>>
>> –
>> Gary Stein
>> ge.stein@verizon.net
>>
>>
>>
>
>