Magura HS33 rim brakes, new and used

Hi, hows it goin, just wondering if you have anymore of the yellow sets left :smiley:

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, I have new Yellow HS33’s that are $105 USD shipped to your part of the world. They come with new black pads, line length cut to your specs, bled, tested and ready to go on your unicycle. I can help you calculate the brake line length too.

Let me know if you want to see a pic of these.

Thanks,
Brycer

Scott:
Much like tall bike building or learning to ride a unicycle, fur thong construction is a journey best undertaken alone . . . . in a dark basement. . . . . with a sewing machine and a bottle of your favorite drink.
I’m a big fan of the zig-zag stitch.
B

I should be able to get the money for the brakes by saturday, and I will need help with the hose lengths because I have not got my new muni yet, if it helps i am getting a nimbus 26er :smiley:

Mag Levers

I broke my new HS33 lever a bit back. The handle bar bracket design is very weak compared to the older levers as well as the type of metal used itself.

I got 2 off Bryce and got them in excellent condition. Fully functional and can’t wait to replace the lever.

Thx Bryce!

Sounds good . . . . and on the brake line length, I know this length might be hard to estimate, so I’ve been using the following questions that will help me calculate the right brake line length for you. You can answer using the measuremens from the Nimbus 26 specs, except for the pedal to “taint” measurement can be from any unicycle you have now.

I’ll need to get the following information to get your brake line and crossover line cut to the right length:

• Most riders like to wrap the brake line leaving the brake lever one full turn around the seatpost to keep it from snagging on branches and this will provide a lot of adjustability for different seat post settings. This sound ok?
  • Standard brake handle mounting location under seat? Yes? or on a custom handlebar of some sort?
  • Height of rider?
  • Wheel size: 24, 26, 29, 36?
  • Tire size (to get the brake cross over tube the right length)?
  • Crank length (in mm)?
  • Length from the top of one pedal at the 6:00 o-clock position to the narrowest part of the hourglass section, measured at the top of the saddle (the part that touches your taint)
  • Any possibility that this uni will be ridden by a significantly taller rider? If so, need their 6:00 o-clock pedal to taint measurement too?

Brycer
uniflasher@hotmail.com

Hey Bryce,

My HS33s that I ordered from you popped a crossover and I’ve decided to finally fix them after almost a year. I was just wondering if you had any steel crossover lines you could sell and/or install for me.

Stephen

Yes, I do have one lightly used steel braided crossover (maybe 8 out fo 10 in condition) and I can install for you and/or sell you a bleed kit so you can do it yourself. Another strategy is to install a longer 10" plastic crossover that should stay out of your way better than a shorter one.

Bleed kits are $20 shipped and the used steel crossover is $15. If you send the brake to me, I’d charge a total of $20 to change the crossover to steel and you’d be on the hook for about $5 shipping each way.
Let me know if you want any of these options or have questions.

Thanks,
Brycer

Bump

Bump

Hey Bryce, everyone got their brake from you because you have such a good service, no one needs other brakes now!:stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with your sales though;)

Bump

Bump-ity-bump

what have you got left? and how much will postage to new zealand be?

Do you have any of the 2004 Olympia sets left?

I have lots of new and lightly used HS33’s left in yellow, silver, polished aluminum and red. Comes set up with black brake pads, line length of your choice, bled and tested for function and leaks.
$80/per wheel and another $10 to get it to New Z.

Let me know if you want me to post some pics of something in particular.
Brycer

ZeaLAND

Sorry, but I’m out of the Olympia sets right now. I have lots of other HS33’s in various colors. Let me know if you want some pics of something in particular.
Cheers,
Brycer

pics for digitaltriton

All brakes come set up with black brake pads, line length of your choice (and I can help you calculate this too), bled and tested for function and leaks.

First two pics are of the used polished silver brake: $85 shipped in the US
The next two are of the brand new HS33 silver lever and black slave cylinders: $100 shipped in the US.
Next pic compares the two different levers/finishes
Last pic shows the v-brake mounts and a red booster you will need to mount a rim brake on your Coker v-brake posts. I have boosters in all sorts of colors and silver colored mounts too. The mounts/booster are lightly used and will come with mounting hardware (not shown) all for $10

See PM for info on the frankenbrake.

PM me if you have questions or wand more pics/info.

I take paypal and ship the day after I receive your funds.

Thanks,
Brycer

Bump for Brycer. It’s old news by now, but like everyone else, I just received my brake and got it installed after a painless transaction complete with tips and instructions. I went out for my first braked adventure this morning and hit the hills around my house…one should not make a habit of hitting the hills around ones home. Ah, the sweet smell of asphalt! The brake works fabulously. After one upd, I figured out the benefits of a gentle touch and began to enjoy my new found ability to go downhill in an entirely new way: brake = faster and more control…nice.

Bump.
Still have lots of new and used HS33 and HS22 brakes for unicycles and parts galore. Lemme know what you need.
Brycer

what is the cheapest you have?