Magura HS33 red hydraulic brakes, like new, $65 or $75 per wheel

Magura HS33 red hydraulic brakes, like new, $65 and $75 per wheel

Two pre-2005 Magura HS33 brakes in red. The first brake shown with the coil of brake line is in close to new condition and shows very few signs of use at all and is $75 and the second brake shown (pics 3 and 4) has some cosmetic color loss/scratches on the wheel cylinders and a few more signs of use on the lever body. This one is $65.

HS33’s are the gold-standard brake for Maggies on your unicycle. The short lever blade with red adjustment wheel lets you dial-in the distance between the brake pads and the rim – on the fly, as you ride. They have the old style (Pre-2005) lever that I think is better suited for unicycle use than the new style.

I installed new silver alloy lever blades (with TPA knob) on both and they both work like new. They come with whatever brake line length you want, brand new black brake pads and are bled and tested for function and leaks. I also replace all worn parts with new so you get a world class unicycle brake for less dough than you’d pay for new.

These brakes will fit on any Kris Holm unicycle: 20, 24, 29 and 36 or any brand of unicycle (Hunter, Nimbus, etc) or bike that comes with dedicated four-bolt Magura mounts that look like this: http://www.inspiredbicycles.com/imag...own-mounts.jpg and a place to mount a lever under the saddle like this: http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=908

Comes with what you see in the pictures, so you will still need to get a set of Magura four bolt mounts like this : http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=907 to mount the brake on your unicycle. And, yes this brake is compatible with the KH spooner.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
PAYPAL works best for me, but money orders are also ok.
$65 or 75 USD per wheel and add another $5 for USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US (2-3 days) and $10 for first class shipping to Canada (7-9 days). I ship the day after I receive funds.

BRAKE LINE LENGTH:
I’ll set up your brake with whatever length of brake line you want from 18" on up to 30". I can also help you determine the right length of brake line for your leg length and unicycle wheel size. Just ask.

BLEEDING / TESTING:
I flush and bleed all brakes with fresh Magura blue blood before I test, pack and ship your brake. Bleeding hydraulic brakes is messy and no fun - and so you won’t have to deal with fluid leaks, after I assemble and bleed them with fresh Magura blue blood, I test them all for leaks by putting the wheel cylinders into a custom test jig that I made. There, I’ll cycle the brake pistons under full power to check for proper function and leaks without having to bolt them up to a unicycle frame.

MORE BRAKES AND PARTS:
Want something else you don’t see here? I also have other Magura brake sets for sale (HS11, HS22 and some HS33’s too) and I repair Magura rim brakes if you have a set that leaks, needs repair or just bleeding.

PM me if you have questions. Also, a more direct way to communicate with me is e-mail at the e-mail address below.

Brycer1968
uniflasher@hotmail.com

Sold the more used brake of the two. Now just the nicer one left.
B

I’ll take the nicer red one for my KH 36. Do you need a measurement? Let me know where to send the Paypal, I don’t know that I saved your address.

Ben

I’m gonna send you a PM Ben.

My paypal address is uniflasher@hotmail.com.

Both red HS33’s sold now, but . . . . . . I have a couple of other HS33’s available:
One post-2005 newer style HS33 in silver, lightly used
One pre-2005 (color: KH blue) HS33, also lightly used

PM me if you are interested in these or want to see pictures.
Thanks,
Brycer1968

Bump

Bump!

just wondering, do you have brake mounts that you might want to sell?

mounts

None right now, but I should have a couple sets of good used mounts by next week sometime. Send me a PM next week.
B