Magura HS33, limited edition "green frog" brakes

Lightly used Magura HS33 rim brakes, limited edition, green frog color

Lightly used brakes in a cool limited edition green color that are hard to find in this good of condition. Comes with new black brake pads, brake line length and crossover lengths of your choice and I bleed and test them before I ship so they will be ready to mount on your unicycle right out of the box. All of these lever blades are KH spooner compatible. Brake comes with installation and adjustment instructions that I wrote up for unicycles to make installation a little easier.

These brakes will fit on any Kris Holm unicycle: 20, 24, 29 and 36 or any brand of unicycle (Hunter, Nimbus, etc) that comes with dedicated four-bolt Magura mounts that look like this: http://www.inspiredbicycles.com/imag...own-mounts.jpg
You will need Magura four bolt mounts like this (I have a few sets of these too): http://www.unicycle.com/unicycle-har…-brackets.html
You will also need a place to mount your brake lever under the saddle like this: http://www.unicycle.com/unicycle-har...yle-seats.html

PRICES:
2005 HS33 limited edition brake, green frog brake, $90 per wheel
Note: I also have several low mileage 2004 HS33 Red, yellow levers with matching cylinders: $80 (lightly used)-$95 (new) per wheel,

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
Paypal works best for me, but money orders are also ok. My paypal address is: uniflasher@hotmail.com. Shipping will be $5 for USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US (2-3 days) and $10 for first class shipping to Canada (7-9 days). I ship the day after I receive funds.

BRAKE LINE LENGTH:
I’ll set up your brake with whatever length of brake line you want from 18" on up to some freaky long distance handlebar at 30" or more. If you want, I can also help you determine the right length of brake line for your leg length and unicycle wheel size. Just ask. I also change the cross over tube to a longer 10" line that clears 3.0" tires better.

BLEEDING / TESTING:
I flush and bleed all brakes with fresh Magura blood before I test, pack and ship your brake. Bleeding hydraulic brakes is messy and no fun - and so you won’t have to deal with fluid leaks, after I assemble and bleed them with fresh Magura blue blood, I test them all for leaks by putting the wheel cylinders into a custom test jig that I made. There, I’ll cycle the brake pistons under full power to check for proper function and leaks without having to bolt them up to a unicycle frame.

MORE BRAKES AND PARTS:
I also have several sets of new Magura alloy four bolt mounts with new stainless steel hardware for $20 per wheel, bleed kits for $22 and loads of other Magura rim brake stuff, new and used.

E-mail me if you want something different or digital pictures of something in particular. I also have a good selection of less expensive nice used HS33 and HS22 brakes and several of my HS33/HS22 hybrid “franken-brakes” for 36” wheels too. I also fix broken brakes and can help you with brake bleeding

Cheers,
Brycer1968
503-358-2252

Brycer, those are really ugly, I may need to get a set :slight_smile:

Hey, you got any more of the Gold ones?

Ugly, pretty, weird, retro . . . . . I guess its all in the eye of the beholder.
On the Olympia “gold” HS33’s, I keep looking, but right now, I don’t have any.

Speaking of ugly, see the pic below for a non-photo-shopped custom Surly/Magura 29er fork I finished for my tandem tall bike . . . .now both pilot and stoker get to control the brakes. . . . I figure its a small concession for having to ride behind me.

Cheers,
Brycer

Dual brakes? I’m not sure that’s sane, since they might brake when you’re not ready, so would that be a steering related disaster in the works?

I really do need another set of brakes, might take red, green won’t work with my color combos, gold would be awesome…

Yes, I’m thinking the dual brakes might be a level of insanity I don’t want. . . as I usually have my children back there. So. . . . . I have a monster Magura master cylinder I’ve been modding up that might be good for pilot control of both brakes up front. . . . One big squeeze and the the tandem stops with a massive lurch

As for red brakes, I have em: see pics of lightly used red brakes with lightly used black brake pads, line length of your choice, bled and tested for leaks and function for $85 shipped to you. Mounts not included

IMG_4382.jpg