Magura HS33 Brakes for sale

Yo man. Just wondering if you had anymore hs33’s left… I’m in pretty dire need. Lemme know. Email would be better… dalilamba@yahoo.com -Thanks

Yes, got loads of them here. Just sent you an e-mail.

Bryce

HS 33 for KH29

Hi,

Looking for some brakes . . .

Kurt

k_gingher at yahoo.com

Hey Kurt, I just sent a message to your yahoo acct. Are these for unicycle use or a trials bike?

Yes, I have tons of new and used HS33 rim brakes here. Lightly used are $90/per wheel (shipped in the US) and come with brake line length of your choice (I can calculate this for you) black brake pads, longer 10" crossover tube to clear WIDE tires, bled and tested on my brake test jig for leaks and proper function. Most of the used brakes show very few signs of use and are 9+/10 in condition. Price does not include four bolt mounts ($26) or under-saddle lever mount ($26), but I have them her if you need them. Used HS33 brake colors: black, silver, red, blue and yellow.

The new HS33’s are $125 (shipped in the US) and a limited choice of red, yellow, black and silver.

Let me know if you want to see pics of anything in particular or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Brycer

Massive head wound from riding MUNI . . . . with no brakes . . . I’m just sayin

2012 bryce zombie.jpg

Halloween costume? :wink:

You wouldn’t happen to have any of the aluminium 2005 HS33 adjuster nuts would you (to replace the plastic ones)

I’m sure some places must still sell them but I can’t remember where.

Mowcius.
Not halloween, just another day of living the dream here in Portland . . .
To your other question: These guys pretty much rock at having almost every trials bike part (including Maggie rim brakes) in the world and great shipping service as well, even from the UK. They sell two kinds of the 2005-2010 alloy TPA adjuster. This is one:http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/rim_brake_spares/tryall_tpa_wheel_single/c5p11367.html

Cheers,
Brycer

Ahh yes - I think it might have been tartybikes I’d seen before.

Cheers,
Mowcius

Thanks Bryce for your professional service and all your help! The brake looks and works great!

To anyone interested in an hs33, this seller comes highly recommended.

-Seth

Thanks guys and back to the top.

Brycer

Bump. Still have loads of brakes and parts. Let me know what you need in 2012.

Cheers,
brycer1968

Hey

Do you have any brand new brakes. How much for them and do you have any colored brand new ones. Like red or green

I do have several brand new red, black, silver and flouro yellow HS33’s. Let me know if you want me to post some pics of a couple of these here.

Sorry, no green tho.

Brycer

Pics for Enigma

Yes, I have several HS33 Olympia brakes with the gold lever blade

The first two pics are of a lightly used set
Three and four are of a new take-off set
The last pic is of a new lever mount and new brake mounts.

See PM for more info and pricing

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

How much for the seat mount?

Check your PMs

Brycer

Bump. . . .still have loads of brakes and parts in black silver and older retro colors like red and flouro yellow. Let me know what you want.

Brycer1968

Bump. . . .still have loads of brakes and parts in black silver and older retro colors like red and flouro yellow. Let me know what you want.

Brycer1968

I just got my HS33 Olympia brakes from Brycer and they are awesome. Great price, well packed and cut to length.

Thanks mate! Free bump.

Pics of yellow HS33 options for MJS.

See Private message for more info.

Brycer

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg