Magura HS33 Brakes for sale

Magura HS33 silver brakes and a Limited Edition HS33 Olympia brake with the pimpin’ gold lever
These have the older (2004) style HS33 brake lever that I think takes more UPD abuse than the more delicate newer style HS33 brake levers.

The silver brakes are $85/per wheel and the Olympia with the gold lever is $95/per wheel. These brake levers are all KH spooner compatible. They brakes come set up with black brake pads and whatever line length and crossover tube length you want (I can calculate line length for you if you want me to), bled and tested for leaks and function. Comes with mounting instructions I wrote up for unicycles. Four bolt mounts not included, but I have these for sale separately.

This brake will fit on any Kris Holm unicycle: 20, 24, 29 and 36 or any brand of unicycle (Hunter, Nimbus, etc) that comes with dedicated four-bolt Magura mounts that look like this: http://www.rocknrollbikes.com/uploads/products/images/BlackCromo201f.jpg

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
Paypal works best for me, but money orders are also ok. My paypal address is: uniflasher@hotmail.com. Shipping will be $8 for USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US (2-3 days) and $10 for first class shipping to Canada (7-9 days). I ship the day after I receive funds.

BLEEDING / TESTING:
I flush and bleed all brakes with fresh Magura blue blood before I test, pack and ship your brake. Bleeding hydraulic brakes is messy and no fun - and so you won’t have to deal with fluid leaks, after I assemble and bleed them with fresh Magura blue blood, I test them all for leaks by putting the wheel cylinders into a custom test jig that I made. There, I’ll cycle the brake pistons under full braking power to check for proper function and leaks without having to bolt them up to a unicycle frame.

MORE BRAKES AND PARTS:
E-mail me if you want something different or digital pictures of something in particular. I also have a good selection of new and used HS33 and HS22 brakes and several of my HS33/HS22 hybrid “franken-brakes” for 36” wheels too.

BTW, I also have these available separately:

• New Magura four bolt mounts with stainless hardware are $25/per wheel
  • Magura rim brake bleed kits are $25

Cheers,
Brycer1968
503-358-2252
uniflasher@hotmail.com

I am likely interested in one of your brakes, but have a few questions.

I have a blue-frame nimbus 36, with the dedicated mounts. However, the wheel has the old steel rim. Will the brake pads make that horrible whine/squeak sound when I apply brake pressure?

I’m not very familiar with the Magura brakes. How often do I need to service them? When/how do I know I need to service (bleed?) them?

What’s the advantage to having an HS33 rather than an HS22?

Right now I’m running a T7, but may later switch to a Pi bar. Are there any other things I should keep in mind, given my specific setup?

1 Like

let me know if you have questions or want to see pics of anything in particular.
Cheers,
Brycer1968

Pics for Nurse Ben

See Pm for more info.

Brycer

Bump

Still have many new and used HS33 brakes and parts here. Send me a PM and lemme know what you are looking for.
Cheers,
Brycer

Bump

Bump

Bump

Back to the top.

Still have many new and used HS33 brakes and parts here. Send me a PM and lemme know what you are looking for.
Cheers,
Brycer

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump. Still have lots of new and used HS33 brakes and parts for sale.
Let me know what you are looking for.

Brycer1968

Bump

Pics for MP Uni . . . or anyone else that wants a bargain priced HS33 in cool colors

IMG_6049.jpg

Bumpity-bump!

How many do you have? Think you’ll have ne left around christmas? planning on ordering a muni then and ima want some brakes. :sunglasses:

No worries.
I have around 30 sets of Hs33 and HS22 brakes here, both new and used in all sorts of fun Bill Clinton era bike industry colors - as well as booring black and silver.
I should be able to help you out when ever you need rim brakes, mounts or parts for Maggies.

Cheers,
Bryce

Thanks

Bryce,
Just wanted to say thanks for the great service. The new lever and FrankenBrake work like a champ. You are a lifesaver, I was able to get my son’s Muni back in working order and ready to hit the trails.

Jason

Pics for sledge hammer. See PM

IMG_6100.jpg

Pics for Ben. See PM

IMG_6165.jpg

Hi, Bryce,

Thanks for the great brakes. Installed on both my 36" and 24" uni. Work great!

Charles