Magura HS33 brakes, black

Magura HS33 rim brakes, black - showing very few signs of use. Original brake pads still show the round mold release “dots” on the wear faces.

Lever blades are KH spooner compatible.

These brakes will fit on any Kris Holm unicycle: 20, 24, 29 and 36 or any brand of unicycle (Hunter, Nimbus, etc) that comes with dedicated four-bolt Magura mounts that look like this: http://www.inspiredbicycles.com/imag...own-mounts.jpg
You will need Magura four bolt mounts like this: http://www.unicycle.com/unicycle-har…-brackets.html
You will also need a place to mount your brake lever under the saddle like this: http://www.unicycle.com/unicycle-har...yle-seats.html

PRICE:
$80 per wheel

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
Paypal works best for me, but money orders are also ok. My paypal address is: uniflasher@hotmail.com. Shipping will be $5 for USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US (2-3 days) and $10 for first class shipping to Canada (7-9 days). I ship the day after I receive funds.

BRAKE LINE LENGTH:
I’ll set up your brake with whatever length of brake line you want from 18" on up to some freaky long distance handlebar at 30" or more. If you want, I can also help you determine the right length of brake line for your leg length and unicycle wheel size. Just ask. I also change the cross over tube to a longer 10" line that clears 3.0" tires better.

BLEEDING / TESTING:
I flush and bleed all brakes with fresh Magura blue blood before I test, pack and ship your brake. Bleeding hydraulic brakes is messy and no fun - and so you won’t have to deal with fluid leaks, after I assemble and bleed them with fresh Magura blue blood, I test them all for leaks by putting the wheel cylinders into a custom test jig that I made. There, I’ll cycle the brake pistons under full power to check for proper function and leaks without having to bolt them up to a unicycle frame. I throw out any used parts that are worn or leaking so you don’t have to worry about buying a leaky worn out brake.

MORE BRAKES AND PARTS:
I have LOADS of both new and used HS33 and HS22 brakes in all sorts of fun retro colors and the basic black/grey too. I also have a good selection of my HS33/HS22 hybrid “franken-brakes” for 36” wheels too. also have several bleed kits and loads of other Magura rim brake stuff, new and used.

E-mail me if you want something different or digital pictures of something in particular.

Cheers,
Brycer1968
503-358-2252
uniflasher@hotmail.com

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

pics for Blue

See lightly used HS33 pics and the PM I just sent you.
The lever is a new take off with more shelf wear than I feel good about selling as new, so you get an almost new brake.

The separate black lever is KH spooner compatible and will be the one you will get, unless you want the silver alloy one instead.

Let me know, Brycer

Wait, what?

Is this post for me?

Well, it could be if you wanted to buy some HS33 brakes, but this was actually for a different Blue . . . . Blueharmony.

Cheers,
Brycer

Sorry Bryce, too many Blues on the forum.

Brakes for Humblbee

See attached photos. First photo on the left is of the new HS33 and the second on the right is the new take-off brake with some shelf-wear" you can see in the photos, but is otherwise unused. See your PM’s for a description and prices. Let me know what you think.

Also, I’m throwing in the zombie child as a bonus for you. Mind your fingers around her mouth as she tends to get bitey around feeding times.

Cheers,
Brycer

Crossover tube lengths for UNIADDICT

Two options

Brycer: Is the braided line there the new Plazmatic design, a Magura, or another aftermarket? I haven’t seen the plazmatics since the old alu fittings…

billnye
John M

Not Plazmatic. This is a Goodrich crossover. I come across them in good condition occasionally
B

got the brakes

I got my brakes yesterday, they look great, can’t wait to try them out, thanks for the great service and fast shipping :D:D

Plazmatic steel braided crossovers only ever used O.E. magura (steel) fittings. You must be thinking of the Magura steel braided lines of a few years ago, they used aluminum (soft and rounded off easily) fittings.

Enjoy,
Tim Williamson
Plazmatic/MOE