Magic Eye

Mikael, Zach and I had fun riding today. Enjoy this shorty.

Awesome video again! I’ve really liked this one and ‘Get Free’:smiley:

Was :53 a kiwi twist?

ps. I love Mikael’s (I think) hair:p

Thanks dude. It’s appreciated :slight_smile:

Yes, it was a Kiwi Twist :stuck_out_tongue:

Emile, you got a nice flow to all of your riding that I absolutely love. And your editing is always a joy to watch. I really like the kiwi twist, I’m definitely going to try these now.

My favorite thing was the tire step over-sidejump. Very impressive. Although I wish it wasn’t in slow motion.

Am I the only one who gets disappointed when cool tricks are shown ONLY in slow motion?

Thanks a lot colby. It really puts a smile on my face when I read comments like that.

Nope, you arn’t. I think it’s too long when tricks are shown in slow mo AND in normal motion. It’s got to be either one way or the other. Except if it’s a very big trick of if you have more than one angle.

Oh, your welcome:p

Yeah, I got off of that habit thankfully. If you remember I would show stupid stuff in slowmotion and regular, but I kinda got off slowmotion now, and like the regular speed of riding. Anyways, that video was totally BA, and I want more. You should make a video where you put freestyle tricks in with trials. Treestyle. :smiley:

:d

That was awesome. Mik’s 5spin-5spin was really nice, and Emile I like you’re footjam tricks. :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome video emile! I realy enjoy watching your videos
btw, nice hotel door fish eye :D:D:D

my first unispin at the end !!! :smiley:

BA? My circus holiday break is over in one week so I doubt I will make more :o Maybe one vid of the ride we’ll have Jan 10th at the Taz.

Thank Toni =)

Yeah that was my set-up for yesterday’s ride:

Doesn’t work so good with a big lens, but if you have a tiny lens, like on digital cameras, it will work somewhat good.

Here is the result with a digital camera, much better. (Please ignore the little blurry spot, the lens wasn’t clean)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9kv58UQyrc

what did you use to case the door viewer?? ive seen people use craft foam but yours looks wayy nicer!

It’s a cap from a re-usable water bottle. Idk how you call it in english.

:okay, i think we just call them water bottles haha. It looks really proffesional, good job :slight_smile:

HAhahahah, good one.