Mad4one Promo

Alright y’all. Many months have been spent on the riding, editing, and the product as a whole.

Mad4one truly is a GREAT company with fantastic parts. Please enjoy the video and take the time to comment. Much appreciated!

http://www.mad4one.com/m41/team/102-mad4one-promo

-Colby

Colby! I’ve been waiting so long to say this… I love your style! Such a sick video, I watched it and it put me in a really good mood. Too many good parts to name, but the tripleback and quad down the 7 blew my mind. Great to see you being more creative, with the fulloutfakie and the trials and stuff. Keep making these sick videos bro. It’s going to be so sick when Pau gets that seatwhip too.

This video shouldn’t have left any doubt in your mind, but if you’re still unsure, Mad4One is AMAZING.

Anyone who’s not riding Mad4One is missing out completely.

This video is fricken awesome. I love the entire thing! So many huge tricks being thrown down.

I know people are going to hate on me for this but whatever.
This video sucked. The trials was okay, nothing special, so whatever. The only awesome trick for me was the switch triple-but like all other tricks in this video it was sketchy as fuck. The flatland was a little cool but ugly, sketchy, ect. The filming and editing were bland. And, almost the worst thing, Colby, all you seem to be doing is repetitive flip tricks; they get fucking boring after the first few (or after seeing similar shit previously in older videos). Why do you not do fakie, 180, inward shit? It would mix up the tricks and add some much needed variety. Also, if I didn’t say this before, everything is sketchy. And the last and worst thing… why the fuck was there a fucking furry at the end? I want to burn it.
-Max

P.S. Next time use real music; this shit sucked. Lil B is so much better, and it would make this video ten times better (even with a furry) if his music was used.

I know people are going to hate on me for this but whatever.
This video sucked. The trials was okay, nothing special, so whatever. The only awesome trick for me was the switch triple-but like all other tricks in this video it was sketchy as fuck. The flatland was a little cool but ugly, sketchy, ect. The filming and editing were bland. And, almost the worst thing, Colby, all you seem to be doing is repetitive flip tricks; they get fucking boring after the first few (or after seeing similar shit previously in older videos). Why do you not do fakie, 180, inward shit? It would mix up the tricks and add some much needed variety. Also, if I didn’t say this before, everything is sketchy. And the last and worst thing… why the fuck was there a fucking furry at the end? I want to burn it.
-M

P.S. Next time use real music; this shit sucked. Lil B is so much better, and it would make this video ten times better (even with a furry) if his music was used.

Thanks for the constructive criticism! Keep up the good comments everyone!

What am i missing out on?

Honestly I wasn’t crazy about the video. There were some really good clips in there, but I think the video would have been better suited as a 2-3 minute video rather than an 8 minute one. The trials was pretty good, flat I’m never crazy about so I won’t comment, and I thought the street was bland because it was just a bunch of flip tricks (While some people like this, I think it lacks style).

Editing was decent, no problems there, the filming varied from good to bad, obviously because it was a collaberation of different riders with different filming abilities. The music was kind of cheesy in my opinion (and I hated it) but I guess it works somewhat in a unicycle video.

Ending was kind of silly, I just disliked its prescence. It was a furry costume as ASIT said and therefore it must be evil.

Overall though, I wouldn’t say it was bad, I just got a little bored watching it.

Honestly I wasn’t crazy about the video. There were some really good clips in there, but I think the video would have been better suited as a 2-3 minute video rather than an 8 minute one. The trials was pretty good, flat I’m never crazy about so I won’t comment, and I thought the street was bland because it was just a bunch of flip tricks (While some people like this, I think it lacks style).

Editing was decent, no problems there, the filming varied from good to bad, obviously because it was a collaberation of different riders with different filming abilities. The music was kind of cheesy in my opinion (and I hated it) but I guess it works somewhat in a unicycle video.

Ending was kind of silly, I just disliked its prescence. It was a furry costume as ASIT said and therefore it must be evil.

Overall though, I wouldn’t say it was bad, I just got a little bored watching it.

I thought it was fine, wasn’t crazy for it, didn’t hate it, I watched all of it though, and with it being 8 minutes and how short my attention span is, that’s saying a lot. I thought the roo bit was funny at the end, but it also didn’t need to be so long, just use the funniest parts, not everything you shoot should be included. It didn’t really seem like a promo either.

Thought it was fine, and I watched it all, fine and entertaining… no more, no less.

And by the way, I think the user “ASIT” is Any Terrain back to troll again. Although I have to agree the music didn’t do much for me.

But whatever… I can’t ride like that…

One, congratulations! You solved the mystery of who I am!
Two, the user Any Terrain never trolled.
Three, I am not trolling.
Four, Tiger Blood bitch.

Anyterrrian… aka ASIT where are your videos?

You say a lot but i havent seen anything from you before.

And colby dood i loved that video, it was fun to watch and the riding was great. You are getting some style to, the quad down the 7 looked so easy. We gotta ride together again man!

And the ending… i liked it :stuck_out_tongue:
its nice to see some people having fun and enjoying what they like to do. There isnt a rule where you have to always be serious about the riding and what you film.

The video was long but there was a lot of stuff in there so i like it! Nice to see such a large variety of riding as well.

HATERS GONNA HATE

i can´t watch in germany

:slight_smile: post it somewhere else
i want watch it too, or isn’t it worth watching? :wink:

Well, i loved it :slight_smile:

I thought the music gave it a good feel and it was generally fun

Some of it wasn’t amazing, but it was still good riding!

I like all the big crazy flips just as much as i like smaller, cleaner flips.

A treyquad down a 7 stair is equally as cool as a caught trey down a 7 stair to me.

<3

Who do you think you are? God?
Can’t believe you weren’t impressed by the fifthtriple or the quad down the 7set or the super clean treytriple on flat!!!

You know what I think? I think Colby is god!

Copy the link to: Hidemyass.com and it will work :slight_smile:

Btw. really good video :smiley: but i agree that it was a little to long…

omg Max is so amazing! anyway, music wasnt to my liking. as said in previous videos, you need to work on style and flow. but instead you have continued to land sketchy stuff (but still big at least) and its really starting to get a bit boring tbh man. the video was just too long and you could have done without a lot of those clips. on the plus side, some of the stuff was pretty fast and impressive so this video did still has its moments :slight_smile:

last part was funny though with the way you acted like a typical trials rider. oh i went there trial riders! lawl. but nah, most are quite smooth nowadays which is good to see. i just kid :stuck_out_tongue:

this is true. he wasnt a troll, he was actually just a genuine bitch

i don´t know whats wrong about the style :smiley: good video guys

Style and flow are both subjective.

Saying that someone in your own opinin lacks style is one thing, but as i understand you are defining what generally should be considered as style and flow?

I belive there may be a lot of people agreeing with you but still…

I am not giving my own opinion, but i just had to ask…

Great job guys! There were a lot of great tricks and lines!