Mad4One - Kavadba & Elevated Promo

Here’s a promotional video for my newest sponsors that I’ve been working on for several months. I hope you enjoy, and please comment to let me know what you liked and what I can work on next time. :slight_smile:

Url:: http://unicycle.tv/video/1276-Mad4One-KavadbaElevatedPromo
Video:: http://deluxe.unicycle.tv/1276.mad4one-kavadbaelevatedpromo.mp4

Sick Julia! I love your riding, it’s all so clean.:slight_smile:
That X roll and intro were the nicest things I think!
And you street is so amazing!
I love this video!:slight_smile:
Keep it up and please make more of this awesome video’s.:smiley:

Very great video! Your street and flat are really good now.

Holly shit! Your style is so clean!
The fact that you are a girl, you have amazing style, you riding is really great :slight_smile: (in any case, i don’t want to say that like a girl you can’t be good on unicycle) I’m just suprised becouse there aren’t many girls on unicycle. And i really like your riding :slight_smile:
Editing is perfect too. If its possible, make more vids like this :slight_smile:
i really like it, keep it up! :slight_smile:

you are improving so fast!! love te editing and your riding is claen and creative
good video :smiley:

JULIA :open_mouth:

What in the world?! I thought you said you hadn’t been riding much! My mouth literally dropped on every trick. When I saw you hit the big handrail I was like SICK and then you flipped out and I was like running around my room hahahaha. You’re insane my friend! Your flatland is so great, and your flow is amazing! NAUCC!!! You’ve got flatland in the bag this year my friend :slight_smile: Keep it up!!

edit: And street of course. :wink:

You’re on drugs for sure!! xD
I’ve always thought you ti be like an okay flat rider, but you’ve improved so f*cking much since last video!! I was like this: :astonished: most of the vid!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:
When you did the run up the the rail I thought like "hmm I have seen you do that before, but then you flipped of it and I was :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
I really like your style it’s very flowy and enjoyable to watch !
Did you do the editing yourself? Cus it was really good! You only need to get the letters 3D :wink:

You’ve gone Mad4One! :smiley:

Btw. thanks for this vid! sad I didn’t saw it before I went out to ride so I could have got some inspiration from you :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

That doesn’t sound like me :stuck_out_tongue: I’m soooo stoked for NAUCC! I’ll see you in a bit over a month dude

Thanks OUK, yeah I did the edit myself. I’m glad you liked it. :slight_smile:

Please just call me Anton :slight_smile:

I thought this was great video. It had a good mix of locations, awesome tricks smoothly executed, and a pinch of humor. The editing was spot on and the selective use of slow motion was perfect. The only thing it was missing was a smile or two to show how much fun you’re having. :slight_smile:

Awesome, :astonished: . Do you buy colored rims or paint them yourself? I always notice the unique colored rims in your videos. I need some like that!

-SS-

Amazing! I really liked the backflips and the street and flat were awesome! The edit was nice too!

Well, Julia… I am genuinely impressed. This video puts you on par with some of the higher level male riders and I truly expect you to start actually impacting the sport on a bigger scale.

In other words, your video kicked ass.

Also, the editing was really enjoyable, and the locations were fresh.

This is a very nice vid, great editing and tricks amazing!

really like the feeling of the video, the editing you did, really worked well with the music, smooth editing, and nice locations
the riding was really really good, on a lot of clips, i wasn’t expecting what yo did

keep the good work up

cheers

bobousse

You can do so many different types of rolls now! it’s awesome! You’ve improved heaps! keep it up. :slight_smile:

That was really nice, I loved the feel of the whole video: the riding, music and edit all came together really well.

Wow,

Really enjoyed the video. So many good tricks…back roll-1.5 change thing was my favourite flatland part :slight_smile: and the early caught 180 flip + back flip down set and the big rail to flip out favourite street! Keep up the awesome improvment!

That was awesome. You are definitely getting much better with your Flatland, me like.

Thanks for the comments and support guys :slight_smile:

Thanks! As far as smiling, when I was filming this it was kinda brutal because everyday it’s about 102-105 outside, so I wasn’t very enjoyable. :stuck_out_tongue: Now that it’s done, I’m only riding at night.

My rim is a TryAll drilled rim, they come in a lot of colors and there are a bunch of places you can buy them, like renegadejuggling.com, if you’re in the USA.

I’m glad you liked it, for a long time now I’ve wanted to be able to actually push the sport so I’m pretty stoked that I’m getting close to that. Hopefully there will be big things in my next video. :slight_smile: