Macclesfield Forest Muni, 29th July.

If anyone fancies coming for a spot of Muni on said date in said place a few of us are planning a wee outing. There’s a great food van in the forest we were planning on stopping at which sells lovely local food.

So far I think there’ll be myself, my brother, Pete, Norry, his mate who’s name I’ve forgotten and maybe Matt_T.

Not too sure what time we’ll be meeting up, will sort that out nearer the time.

Dammit! Its too far! I would love to come for a spot of hardcore muni with you guys though! Maybe once Iv got the car sorted and insurance paid (Oh yeah, an passed me test!) I will be able to nip up to things like this more often. Have fun anyway,

Rock on!
Edd

Catch a train or take the miggidy miggidy mega bus. There’s a sofa to cash on at mine if you don’t want to do all the travelling in one day.

Hmmm, thanks dude, I might have to take you up on that offer. I will do some haggling with the girlfriend and see what happens. Thanks again Kit.

Rock on!
Edd

Anyone else fancy coming? And do those who are coming have a preferred start time?

I think 9.30 for 10.00 start sounds good, especially with the weather being as hot as it is at the moment.

Meeting at Tegg’s Nose Country Park. Map

Just a quick biggidy biggidy bump. Anyone else care to accompany us?

Here’s some pictures from the day:http://tinyurl.com/grbg7

Was a really fun ride with a few thrills and spills. We stopped off at a few points to play on various logs and had some excellent food at a place called Nice Nosh which is a food trailer in the forest selling local and fair trade produce run by a lovely chap. We then cycled round the reservoir into Langley to imbibe a pint at the ever excellent St Dunstan.

Looks like you had a great day.

Cathy