Looking for...

Oh ok, cool.

Looks a lot like Mike tho.

He takes his job seriously, “You’re scratching up the rail!”

I have never ever had that problem. Their usually just like… Wow! Secretly hoping I fall and embarrass myself.

Yeah, does anyone know where we can watch this video?

No, i am pretty sure it was Mike Clark (also according to dan).

I might be remembering it wrong.
I remember at some point they DID film Mike dressed as a security guard, so this might be it…

I’m looking for the vid of Adrien doing his 1080, on youtube or something.
Since Olarf gets way techy about people who don’t have access to fancy computers and internet… tsk tsk.

According to Dan, it’s a guard… although it does seem confusing…

I’ve still got that vid :). I don’t know how to upload it, but pm me for my e-mail adres then i’ll send it to you.

frogs. I want to see it :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a video of the Swedish Cycle Act. There’s one on YouTube now but I’m sure there was another one a few years ago where the unicyclist jumps/steps from one giraffe to the next, ending up on a 10 footer. It might be the videos mentioned in this thread, but they’ve been removed from YouTube. It was definitely in John Childs’ gallery, but that don’t exist any more.

Has anyone got this video?

Hes called Malte Knapp, Swedish Indeed,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ovhKax4o3c
?

I’m looking for a very good trial movie :smiley:
(but not a movie from: joe hoghes,mark fabian, max,… => famous unicyclers from who everyone saw already al there movies :p)

have you seen all of gaby costes,ryan atkins,dorian fevrier and zack baldwin ? there probably arent any good videos you havent seen

Im sure the one hes talking about was on a stage with techno music. I remember a lot of blue. There is also a biker and they go back and forth with their tricks.

Ask and you shall receive.

Its up on Unicycle Lab. You will notice that it is there to give a little more POP to the “coming soon” post, be sure to check back for the interview.

I will start a thread, at some point soon, with more information about Uni Lab. So hang on to those big questions.

Enjoy the vid… hell, play it over and over. You know you want to.
-Sam

:astonished: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you. This is my favorite video of all time.:slight_smile:

Nice, I like this blog idea thingy. I bookmarked it so I can check it whenever.

Why is this video always unavailable. It’s not on the unicycle lab anymore? :frowning: