Looking For Uni Upgrade

I’ve ridden a Schwinn 24" for several years now and have been very happy with it. The only thing that I don’t like is that it is a bit heavy. I’ve tried some other lightweight uni’s, but they aren’t as durable(seem to be taco-prone). Does anyone know of a lightweight yet durable uni thats good for riding trails( no mountains in Florida) and street. Preferably in the $200-$400 range. I would greatly appreciate any help.

You mean like this? http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=584

Where exactly in Florida are you located Ed? There’s awesome trails all over Florida.

I’m in Melbourne, over on the east coast about an hour away from Orlando. There’s some good trails not far from my house. I just would like a lighter uni that doesn’t sacrifice durability. One that’s good on street as well as trails.

I think I e-mailed you a while back. I can ride in 4 weeks, we’ll have to get together and cruise.

yeah, that’d be cool. Where’s Pt. Charlotte?

Port Charlotte is 35 minutes of Sarasota. I’ll be heading up to Sarasota and Tampa to ride, and most likely Orlando. So take your pick. :slight_smile:

Just let me know when you’ll be in Orlando. That’d be the best place for us to meet since were on opposite coasts. Glad to hear your neck is healing well. Speak @ u soon.