looking for all unicyclists in the North Carolina area

hi, i have been riding for about a year and a half now and i am getting bored with no one to ride with so if there are many unicyclist in NC we might be able to get together and hang out.:smiley:

Where do you live? There are quite a few of us riding trials and trails these days in the Charlotte area. A few years back it was only 2 or 3 but in the last 6 months quite a few have taken on interest!

In the triangle there’s about ten unicyclists that I know of. Not everyone does trials/street though.

claton

Yeah that’s a ways off from me but pretty much close to the Triangle.

Zod! I was just up there this weekend! Me an two others just rode the 24 Hours of Booty. We could have used a few more riders. We are planning on doing it again next year, do you want to join us? Video should be up in the next couple of days. It was a blast.

what did ya’ll ride? my biggest uni is a 24" so I’d be putterin’

Cokers, but it’s only a 3 mile loop. Maybe it’s time to upgrade.

OK so one high-end mountain bike, one high-end BMX bike, one mUni, one 20" uni…and I’ll just throw a Coker in there too. I just gotta get yet another cycle purchase past the missus. I do have a year to sneak it into my arsenal though, maybe she won’t notice a huge unicycle hanging from the garage ceiling. :sunglasses:

I feel ya bro. Seriously. Just make sure it’s the same color, they never notice. I made the mistake of getting new handlebars that are whippet purple(not my first choice) That did not go unnoticed. It did take about 4 months though. :smiley:

count me in for any kind of ride! I live in Maysville… by Emerald Isle area. I would love to learn to ride trials. I mostly do commuting stuff. I am learning how to hop up things right now. We also have a trail on Camp Lejuene we could have fun on. Here is the link http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-states-trails/trails-north-carolina/trail/PRD_169455_4567crx.aspx Do you guys know of any riders this way? Please drop me a PM if there are any kind of rides I can get in on. Thanks, Dean

I am in Cherry Point and though I am inexperienced I am down for any Uni event that i cant drive to.

Count Me In.

I heard there were a couple of 36 ers @ Booty. My friend has a couple, had I known you were coming… we might could have joined you guys. If you are ever in the Charlotte again, let me know. We have a nice group of trials and Muni riders.

Jerry

I still ride alone.

Hey, I am from the hickory area NC and have been riding alone for about a year or so now, gimme a hollla if you wanna ride.

New Group for NC Riders

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that there is a new group for NC riders to post events at NCUnicycling.com. :smiley:

I live in Mebane,NC and would be happy to do some muni riding with anyone in the triangle or triad area.