Looking for a ride to Cali MUni weekend

Hello, my name is Mike and I live in Oakland, some of you know me from past events, and anyway, my ride plans fell through for MUni weekend so I need new ones. I’m all by myself, and I don’t know where I’m staying, but have all my own camping gear so can pretty much crash where ever. The most important thing is I have the time free from Friday to Monday, and am not opposed to taking the train if I have to. I just need to hitch a ride to the events, and a little space to curl up in pain after a days hard riding! Basically, I am determined to make this work, so any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and hope to see you all there!

Come to unicycle basketball on wednesday at 6:30. We’ll be at the strawberry creek basketball courts in Berkeley, near University and Sacramento avenues. I’ll probably be there, and also some other Berkeley riders, some of which will be at the weekend.
Hope this helps.

(Second purpose of this post-bump)

hey mike, david poznanter told me to call you awhile ago to see if you were going to the ca muni weekend, but i didn’t because i’m not living in california anymore. david taught me to unicycle and juggle about five years ago, so that’s how i know him. if you’re at the muni weekend, i’ll be there, so we can hang out then.

what time will you guys be playing till? I don’t really have a good uni for B-ball, but I’ll come check it out. Thnks!

Re: Looking for a ride to Cali MUni weekend

In article <uroboros.va3m1@timelimit.unicyclist.com>,
uroboros <uroboros.va3m1@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:
)
)what time will you guys be playing till? I don’t really have a good uni
)for B-ball, but I’ll come check it out. Thnks!

Usually the game is 90 minutes or so if it’s not limited by darkness
(which it won’t be now that we’re playing under the lights).
Strawberry Creek Park, 6:30 PM on Wednesdays. Sometimes there are
extra unis around.
-Tom