Lookin For Riders IN SOUTHER CALIFORNIA AREA

Hey Hows It goin my name is kyle and i just get tired of riden hardcore with no one to enjoy all the good rides i do with. Im lookin for some people to ride with in the souther california area. THX ALOT

Theres me and 4 other fellas in San Diego. Trials and Muni. My AIM SN is mango8chicken if you wanna get in touch. Take it easy. -erik

Southern Cali riders

Hey,

My brother and I both ride. We’re located in the San Fernando Valley. Available many weekends. AIM sn, jugglinggenius. Get in touch and we’ll go for a ride.

I’m in Hollywood w/Coker & Yuni 29er, and a bruised rib from my last ride in Malibu Creek State Park. It’d be great to ride with y’all sometime. AIM: velarpinch.

Joel

Man, we really need to have some sort of Cali trials weekend. That would kicka$$. We could hold it in like SF or somethin(although i dont know what would happen if about 3 guys on trials ripped up a city. Maybe somewhere less peoplesome. Like Reno. But seriously we should organize a meet this summer before cali muni weekend for us trialsers to rip up some townage.

Hey Kyle,

We have a club up here in Santa Barbara that does mostly Muni. Check out our website and photos and let us know if you’re going to be in the area. We’ve got some great trails if Muni is what you’re into.

matt

I am in Ventura. I dont know of anyone who rides around here. I got into riding all by myself. :frowning: Trying to convince my friend to get a uni.

“Theres me and 4 other fellas in San Diego. Trials and Muni. My AIM SN is mango8chicken if you wanna get in touch. Take it easy. -erik”

You anywhere near Solana Beach? I go there sometimes with my grandparents.

Rayden- I’ve never actually been there but apparently its real close! Mapquest says Solana beach is 30mins and 24miles from my housy. Give me an AIM sometime before you come next time and we’ll do it up! -erik

(SN: mango8chicken)

Hey rayden I’m in Ventura county too. I go riding by china flats a lot and I know that ryan and his brother are only 20 min fom me. We should have a muni event down here! My sn is unidude9