Long Ride = Crotch Pain

I hate yo say ‘my pleasure’ when dealing with a post concening your balls, but het…My pleasure!

OK, Catboy and Sofa. You don’t have to tell me twice.

Next long ride I’m powdering the boys in cornstarch. With good effort, I’ll make hushpuppies! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

For those not familiar with southern U.S. cooking…

hushpuppies: a southern treat. Originally, while frying yer chicken, catfish, pigs feet, the southern U.S. cook might roll up some of the cornmeal in a small ball and fry up some and toss them to the dog to shut him up. We saw how much the dog liked 'em. Now he don’t git any anymore, pa eats 'em.

I still want someone to engineer a comfy seat. If any engineers are listening:
I will buy one.

Tom,

Has Tommy let you ride his Coker? Didn’t he get the Miyata Air Conversion seat on his? I find it to be pretty comfortable.

As for the details of posting your image, I just used the Gimp (an image conversion software) to crop it and convert it to a .jpg format file. I saved it to my desktop, came here to the forums, and clicked “reply.” On the “reply” page, as you post, you’ll notice at the bottom of the area you post, a section called “Options” followed by “Attach file”. I simple clicked the “Choose” button by “Attach File” and then a pop-up enabled me to browse around my computer and find the image and select it. Then when I clicked “Submit Reply”, the image was placed near the end of my post. That’s all there is to it.

In fact, you can skip the image conversion software totally since one of the file types you can upload here is a .bmp. I just wanted to crop it and make it smaller because the image had a lot of empty space and because .jpg files are smaller.

Lewis

Re: Long Ride = Crotch Pain

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:27:37 -0600, Animation
<Animation.ef7wm@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>In fact, you can skip the image conversion software totally since one of
>the file types you can upload here is a .bmp. I just wanted to crop it
>and make it smaller because the image had a lot of empty space and
>because .jpg files are smaller.

Just another little tip: for that type of picture (line drawings and
pics with large single-colour areas), a .gif file is even smaller
(especially if you reduce the number of colors to two as you could in
this case), and also gif compression in such as case is “lossless”
meaning that the picture gets through unaltered which is not the case
for .jpg compression.

Klaas Bil

Dragonflies have a life span of 24 hours.

Klass,

I just converted to .jpg out of habit, really. Also, you can control the level of loss on the .jpg … which I know you already know. :slight_smile:

Lewis

I got advice from this site last spring to ride more and get my *&# in shape. I rode more and my *&# got a bit tougher, but I don’t know if Mr.Right and Mr. Wrong would hold up against the kind of pressure of which you speak. Gonna try the cornstarch…
carjug the cokerhead