Long jump competition:D

awwww… i would love for more people to join… and well if you land on tip of pallet and recover, and dont touch the ground… you have made it… and unibikeling… let him do the lowest, he is getting better anyway, i think it’s good that he even rides a unicycles. He’s 12 years old, and he’s making progress, who cares if he doesn’t jump 150 or 200 cm! GO KILIAN:D

Just set the deadline for a week or 2 after Unicon :wink: (for Unicon competitors)

i wasnt trying to bash him if thats what it sounded like. I just laughed at the fact you added categories to the contest for a few people.

gah… dont know how long i have lunch break for, i might go out and uni, might just eat lunch and go back to work.

We have no where to work today, so weve been wasting gas doing free service calls.

count me in for 250+

im pretty sure i can hit 3+ but i got to experiment with it a bit

ok misunderstanding! well i just make categories, because it’s all about pushing yourself right??

yeah, cool. I like the way this comps catagories work, rather than other ones. Its more a sorta push yourself comp.

Niko Wobig from Germany

http://www.unicycle.tv/video/631-3Meter-NikoWobig

3 meter jump during a comp -> Worldrecord as far as i know

you can beat it skrobo!!!

yea just saw it… GO SKROBO AND ADDE

Hope i can before 25th. I will practise it a lot for unicon so its kinda good to have this comp. I only need to practise longjump and flatland.

Gaaa!

Erg…I saw this forum late =[

But i went outside and practiced a little and i can get about 140 so im gonna go for 150cm

Hope i can get it by the 25 "/

~Sarah

3 days isn’t really enough time…

Sure it is, go out and ride RIGHT NOW.

Man, I was gonna get it today but I think my cranks are loose so I can’t uni until mid-day tomorrow.

Sure it is…Thats 72 hours worth of practicing! Haha.

ok lets do it like this… when we have a winner in each category, the ones who didn’t win and the winner, moves up to the higher category! forget about the 3 days thingy

I win 6.5 ft.

http://www.vimeo.com/1391637

G’nite

Oh, and sorry for the quality

uhh… you cut it a little short there.

thats my opinion.

(threadjack)

dude, check out my St Croix camping thing. You should try and come lol.

What’s the definition of the length of the jump? I thought you had to take off from before the start mark, not from on top of the mark?

If you look at the Niko Wobig clip, there are two sticks on the ground. He takes off before touching the first one and lands after clearing the second one. Isn’t that the standard for this comp? You have to jump a good 12" further to do that.

Only the middle of the wheel touches the ground. So not 12" further. But yeah sticks should be used to make it more accurate. And neither stick can be touched. That’s how I’ll be doing it.