Long jump competition:D

well i havn’t seen any long jump cometitions…

so… i dont want to make just one comp so this is it:

250cm, 8.11 ft:
Sigve

200cm, 6.50 ft:

150cm, 4.86 ft:

dont care if it’s rolling, prehop, static, whatever just nail it!

if you want to join, write what amount of cm you want!
and of course you cant have done it before… there’s a reason why i make a comp right? :roll_eyes:

anyone make a signature thingy for it please :o

cool, i’ll try.

on which length?

Is there some kind of rule about jumping off of things and landing lower?.. because if you’re jumping down off of something you’re going to go further!

6.5ft i think…

between tow obstacles or on flat ground, between sticks or something?

i was planing to spraypaint on the ground 2.5 meters or something… just dont jump down from something and it’s ok

250cm, 8.11 ft:
Sigve

200cm, 6.50 ft:
unibikeling

150cm, 4.86 ft:

im gonna try and do from pallet to pallet if thats okay. I’m gonna go out and try and hit it, and film it.

dont matter how you do it, just dont do it down from something, because like jamessd said, it’d be WAY easier…:smiley:

Ok well, I’ve done 8’ 2" in competition so I guess I’ll drop out.

why drop out… lets make a 9" then… it’s all about pushing yourself as far as you can right?:smiley:

I’m in for the 150 comp. My old record is like 133, so is should be within my reach.

that’s great!

250cm, 8.11 ft:
Sigve

200cm, 6.50 ft:
unibikeling

150cm, 4.86 ft:
littleman

I, also will be in the 150cm. I have NO clue what my rolling hop is becuase I have no sense of measurement on flat. I’ll go try now I guess…

I might try 150cm even though I’m pretty sure I’ve done it before, just never measured it. Would jumping over pieces of wood be a good way to measure? And if you touch either bit of wood it doesn’t count. Lines on concrete won’t make it very easy to measure.

come on SkierAlex… if you think you’ve done it before, go for 200 cm :smiley: doesn’t matter how you measure it, as long as you dont jump down from something… and you can clearly see in the video that it’s “X” cm/ft

Im in for the 250cm long jump.Last time i measured i got 220cm so it will be quite a big jump for me

GOOD :smiley:

Change that, I just tried 150 and it was completely simple, enter me in 200, I was just hitting 6ish feet, I think I can hit 200cm tomorrow

i’ll do it now… you’re too good for 150 cm haha