London UK ride tomorrow (wednesday 16th)

Hi all,

A bit last minute, but we’re going for a ride tomorrow(Wed 16th June) evening in London starting at 6.30. If you’re late then either just ride along the South Bank towards the Tate till you find us, or phone me on 07905 696427 to find out where we are…

Message from Barry (the organiser) below

here is the plan for Wednesday evening.

Meet outside front entrance of Tate Modern at 6:30pm, ride down South Bank for a bit. Maybe if there are Trials riders among us they can do some bouncy stuff.

Then ride to Trafalgar Square, thru St James Park, Green Park, into Hyde Park and then to Kensington Gardens. Possibly stopping for some thirst-quenching beverages en route.

I will be probably riding either a 28", a big apple or a Coker. Its possible that one of those will be spare in case someone wants a larger wheel. (I have yet to decide how to carry 2 unicycles to work though!) I’m sure some smart-@rse will have some joke about making them into a bike…

it’s a lovely day, it’s gonna be a good ride, I can’t wait.

Joe

:frowning: can’t come today :frowning:

But I have sent a text messages to some of the regulars so you might not be alone…

//\

dammit i really want to come… presumably this wont be the only london ride, id come with a bit more notice

me too…