London clubs?

Hi all!

So I picked up my first unicycle about a year or so ago and learnt it pretty quick
But now I want more! Can hop about and have just got a kh20. I want to learn some tricks and learn learn learn!!!

Does anyone know of any clubs or meets around London? I literally don’t know
Anyone who is interested or has the patience to get started and join me!

Got the bug big time!

Any input would be much appreciated!

The only club in London is the Luni’s. They are a unicycle hockey club, but are a very open group and would welcome you to come along. They meet every tuesday 9:00pm to 10:00pm and every thursday 8:00pm to 10:00pm. Costs are £4 per hour or £2.50 per hour for students/OAPs/unemployed.

Queensbridge Leisure Centre, 30 Holly Street, Dalston, Hackney, E8 3XW

There are often street rides in London, keep an eye on Unicycle Chat on facebook for these.

Roger

Are there any regulars who just ride outside on 20" around London/Greater London? Is there anywhere online where regular meets are posted?

Establishing riding connections has been the biggest obstacle since moving from Manchester to London.

We try to meet regularly and keep the trials, street and flatland scene alive. Simon and Tirryn are in London and I’m not far away in Luton. There’s a big ride down in Portsmouth on Saturday if you’re about.