Locking up my unicycle

Hey, i was thinking tomorow id ride my unicycle to school, its a short 10 min walk or so. But i was wondering how i should lock it up… i guess just through the wheel and onto the fence. Should i also lock my seat to it, using the handle?

Yea if you can, and also through your pedals if you have anything expensive, it’s impossible to lock up most of a unicycle but you can make it look secure.

Do you have a locker? If so, will it fit in there?

I managed to find a teacher who would let me store my uni in their office during the day. Doing this feels alot more secure than leaving it outside.

I have a twenty inch uni that I store in my locker, if you have those bike racks that lie on the ground and only have a little piece of metal loop.

they look kind of like this from the birds eye view

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [

a friend of mine locked his to them by putting his unicycle underneith it then locking the bike rack ontop of it.

hope it helps

Your best bet is to find a teacher who will let you keep it in their office, the librarians at my school allow me to keep it in theirs.

I lock the frame + wheel.

If somebody REALLY wants to steal your uni, I think. they more want to try it, and a simple lock deters that. I REALLY doubt somebody would steal your seat.

Of course, I live in a small town, so it’s not so bad. Iff you’re inner city or something, it could be different.

the vice principal and principal at my school are really cool. they let me store it in their offices if my teacaher won’t allow me to take it into the class.