"Live at 205" news feature (6mb)

This is from a couple of months ago, and it was shot by a local High school for their “Live at 205” news program, which plays locally on cable TV. They had seen the newspaper acticle and wanted to produce a piece for their school, so I agreed. They had promised to send me a dvd of the show, which I never received, :frowning: so my only option was to video tape it right off their website; the file could not be saved to my hard drive for some reason, and so what you’ll see is a bit “shaky” and the resolution isn’t that great, but overall it’s ok. I did have to edit a few parts (because I accidentally bumped the camcorder, and I was too lazy to re-record it!), but the continuity is still there. They asked me to do a “thumbs up” to their cameraman (actually a girl!) at the end of the segment, and me being the good sport, I obliged them even though it looks pretty lame! Whatever, it was still fun! :smiley: (Even though I didn’t “do” much in the way of tricks.) It’s a little over 2 min. long and under 7 mb.:smiley:

Here’s the link: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=198172

that was really cool!

Congratulation on your big break.

Alex

Thanks. I think you’re too young to remember the original Saturday Night Live show from the mid-late 70’s, but they were called the “Not ready for primetime players”. Well, that would describe ME as far as my riding skills! While I can do the small-town news stuff, I’m not ready for “Real” TV…yet!:smiley: Here is my video gallery where you can see that my skills are pretty tame…but I think I am improving slowly but surly! http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=185325&g2_GALLERYSID=68baf2a7283a6547da05a86e7721967e

I meant to ask something. To those who may be more internet/computer savvy than me, is there a way to “save” a “quicktime” or other video type of file to your winxp hard drive when no apparent option such as “save link as” can be found either on right-click or under "file"or whatever? My guess is, there is a way to do it, but I couldn’t figure it out.

"A new Sporting Fad ??? Its not a fad! Unicycling is here to stay.

Ofcourse, if you give me the link, I can probably rip it right out.

You’re right there! That’s the"media" for ya; leave it to them to mis-quote, mislead, distort and flat-out get it wrong on a regular basis! Just spell my name right!:smiley: