List all the countries you have ridden in

One of the great things I have found since I started unicycling is that it is such a friendly and welcoming community and here is a list of the countries that I have ridden in and met other riders in the last 6 years.

Scotland
England
France
Belgium
Germany
Netherlands
Luxemburg
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Austria
Italy
USA
China
Uzbekistan

14 Countries so far

Where have other people ridden?

There’s already a similar thread:
Places/Cities you've unicycled? :slight_smile:

So far I’ve ridden in:
Austria
Denmark
Germany
Italy
Japan
Liechtenstein
Norway
Switzerland
UK
USA

New Zealand
Australia
Nepal
Iceland
Austria
Germany
Italy
Switzerland
Liecthenstein
France
China
Japan
Mongolia
Laos
Vietnam
Cambodia
Uzbekistan
India
Denmark
Canada
Thailand

Probably couple of others I might have forgotten :slight_smile:

Only 4 for me

New Zealand
Rarotonga
Aitutaki- has any one else ridden here? :stuck_out_tongue:
Canada

Great thread!
Indeed, unicycling has a nice community and with things like this forum, you get to meet riders from wherever you’re heading to.
I haven’t done it for very long, but I have ridden in France, in the UK and in the US where I was lucky to meet two great persons, in North Carolina this summer.

Wish I had taken my 20" to China, we were in a small town where being a westerner was already the attraction of the week. So with a unicycle, I probably would have been elected mayor of that place in no time!

Scotland
England
France
Belgium
Germany
Netherlands
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Austria
Italy
Newzealand
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Estonia
Polenand
Latvia
Lithuania
Bavaria

arround 19 :roll_eyes:

Cheating :slight_smile:

Netherlands
Belgium
France
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
Italy
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Canada
New Zealand
China
USA

I may forget a few. Except for Norway and France, I’ve ridden with others in all those countries.

I was going to post in that older thread, but it was pretty short so let’s see how big this one can get. I’ll try to list them in the order that I rode there:

USA
Canada
Germany
Austria
Netherlands
Denmark
Sweden
Belgium
Hong Kong
Japan
Puerto Rico (IUF counts it as a country)
Russia (not 100% sure if I rode there; going in and out of Latvia)
Latvia
Singapore
Indonesia
England
Iceland (again, not sure if I unpacked it there or not)
Phillipines
{In 1998 my unicycle went to Thailand but I did not; lost luggage on the way to Hong Kong}
China
Switzerland
France
New Zealand
Belize (on a borrowed one)
Italy

Not sure if I missed any. I’ve been to other countries, sometimes with the unicycle in my luggage. Like Lichtenstein after Unicon XVI. Also don’t know if I’ve been on a unicycle in Mexico, though I’ve been there many times.

france (E.U)
spain (E.U)
belgium (E.U)
switzerland
liechtenstein
great britain (?)
California (U.S)
Utah (US)

that’s all folks … but where do I ride “regularly” ? -> France and USA (Spain is a special case : I never know where the border lies :p)

Wow, i am impressed, i cant wait until my unis give me the excuse for traveling the world!..in the meanwhile, more incentive to make more money :roll_eyes: :sunglasses:

No… that’s perfectly legitimate :slight_smile: … Scotland and England are 2 countries, they just have a interdependency union (sadly)

My list is easy.

USA

In fact, I can narrow it down to the state of Tennessee. I have ridden in more towns than just Nashville, though.

Scotland
England
Wales

Double landlocked countries

Just one interesting little fact

There are only 2 double landlocked countries in the world… Liechtenstein and Uzbekistan.

As far as I am aware there are only 3 people who have ever ridden a unicycle in both these countries: Ken Looi (Gizmo Duck) my wife and I :slight_smile:

My claim to fame :sunglasses:

Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Legoland
Germany
Austria
Italy
England
Canada

Legoland ? :roll_eyes: :smiley:
Most Excellent !

I have been to Lego land in Denmark… and now I wish I had taken my uni!!

They must have used some really strong superglue on those pieces!!:smiley:

I like that!! :smiley: :slight_smile: My family and I have been to Legoland something like 20-25 times, but without unis.

I have ridden in
Denmark
Germany
Austria
Italy
New Zealand
Canada.

Switzerland won’t count. I was there at Unicon XIII as a non-competitor and began riding after we came back.

Best regards,
Sanne