Lil Street

Havent done much big street lately, doctor says to lay off on it and so does my back :roll_eyes: .

But this is what ive gotten done lately, nothing major by any means but decided to make a video out of it and tried a new style of music.

Tell me what yeah think about it:)

Nice vid. I liked the crankflip up that 4 set and you grinding that car lol.:slight_smile:

0:46 was niiice

Can you put it on vimeo?

Ill try to get it up on there tonight

+1

Lol this is one of my favorite videos. It’s so awesome.

JACOB!!! Where in the world did this come from!!! You are not the same guy I rode with. I LOVED this video!!! It was soooo sexy you don’t even know! I must have been so tired when you told me you jumped up a 5 and flipped (not to mention overflipped and overhopped) a 4 :o And that flip over the curb was MASSIVE!!! You have to stop being so modest when you call me telling me what you land. Because I always picture the wrong thing. Best street video IMO :smiley: Much love! And come down to ride brotha!

Vimeo!!!

haha thanks for the comments guys:)
means a lot to me!

I know colby i gotta get up there soon! Maybe once i get a week off from school ill make the trip on up there:D

haha that truck is mine so its not so random but that would be pretty cool to grind a random car :smiley:

heres Vimeo for you guys, took forever to upload :thinking:

Dude that was awesome! I liked the clips with the 5 set and the pallet, and when you rolling hopped over that thing. I hope your back heals quicky.

That was really good, fun stuff to watch.

grouse stuff man :slight_smile: liked everything mentioned, especially quater pipe grind and also the double flip up curb :slight_smile:

nice vid. what song is that btw? sounds pretty sweet haha

Song is Matisyahu: Jerusalem

Thanks for the kind words once again guys! :):slight_smile:

yea man great video…it give me somthing to strive for lol…and the music coodnt be better haha

sweet :roll_eyes:

nice street riding … sick

hey guys you can watch locked videos on youtube also on:
www.youtubeunblock.com
but quality sucks

amazing! :smiley: