Light Up the Sky

Check out my summer video:

Great job as always! Already posted this question on Youtube, but what is the trick called where you change direction of the crank flip in mid air? That’s awesomeness…

that was great!!!

Thanks guys!

If you change from backward to forward it’s called a backflip-overflip, and if you change from forward to backward it’s called a flip-underflip. Both versions are in this video.

This video is so bomb digity! Loved the whole thing! The creativity was fantastic!

Great riding as usual Unihopper. Where about’s did you do this video?

Wow! Your flip tricks are always so clean! Great video, loved the tricks and the edit. Nice job!

Thanks a lot!

I filmed it at my cottage.