let me see some pics of your uni

Custom Coker

My new trials uni

More in my gallery, click on the link below.

Hey, did you buy Ryan’s uni?

Yeup! Thats his old one, and his old saddle.

thats sweet, what kind of frame is it?

My daughters 20" Freestyle powder coated

That is the coolest freestyle uni I have seen! I don’t think I would want one though;)

Thanks,

Yeah, pink is not my favorite color, but she loves it. It came out real nice.

Brian, could you give us the specs of that uni please? thanks.

Btw i ride a 20" KH 05 with jimmy c’s, gell seat and luna tyre but i dont have any pics.

Cheers,

Max

This is my street/trials uni. Its a Mission trials frame. No, i have never seen another like this either!

agreed but that is so cool
i dunno i like pink,btw what seat is that

man! that looks pretty heavy! where’d you get it- it looks sick! what are the specs?

Dude!
You live a few miles away from me!
Its a Mission frame (Mission make trials bikes), I found it in a small crappy bike shop in Newquay, Iv never seen another mission uni! It has a KH 19" rim, Creepy crawler tire, KH saddle, qu-ax alu cranks. Iv still got the stock square taper hub though and its bent as hell! Saving for a koxx isis! Hell yeah!

Rock on!
Edd

Oh yeah, and it has a bell!

lol:p

we blatantly ought to hook up!

im still riding my 24" dodger, but im hoping to get a blueberry soon.

im on msn- you can add me if you like- epistolize@hotmail.co.uk

Cool, Will do when i get home!

Rock on!
Edd

oh and not to thread-jack,

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=192588

how long have you had that uni…man my uni is named nessie …i thought i was being origninal

This is a pic of my brand new nimbus 24". This is the first unicycle i have owned and in the last 4 hours of riding the furthest i got was 15m.

Soon the snow is gone! And the serious uniseason begins!
For now i have swept away the gravel on the road outside my house, a 20*5 metre freestylespot :slight_smile: