Less curved saddles

I’ve seen that most KH trials unis have saddles than curve a lot less in the front than my fusion street gel on my KH07.

Is this the less curved seat that they have:

http://www.unicycle.co.uk/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=881

thanks

Oh, and will it fit the 07 seat post?

The fusion gel is standard on the kh20. Most kh20s will have this seat. The fusion freeride is standard on the rest of the range (24,29 and 36). I find it more comfortable to ride but I prefer the fusion gel for my 20 inch. I never ride my kh20 more than a couple of hundred metres any way. I use the freeride on my 29 and 36 where I sit for many kilometers.

If you want to try the freeride go for it. Seats are personal so you should use what you like. It will fit your post no worries.

I think these KH saddles that you are talking about, are just bent. And the fusion street gel is way better for trials and street and such, than the fusion freeride.

I’ve seen some really flat saddles on K1 unis aswell, like the one joe Hodges uses on his yellow K1, but i dont know what it is, and i want one like that.

How do you bend them?

Land badly on them. It’s not desirable.

I’ve seen some really flat saddles on K1 unis aswell, like the one joe Hodges uses on his yellow K1, but i dont know what it is, and i want one like that. Do you know what seat it is?

Nope. Try looking through all K1s saddles at K!s homepage.

EDIT: K1, not K!

The pre-2009 KH saddle base is used for the K1 bases, so they’re identical - the only difference will be the foam (which will probably be custom) and the cover.

Well, anyway it doesn’t matter since I’ve modded my seat, and now its great =]